One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

Topic: Petition to delete post

Posted under General

Newbice

Would like to request deletion of post #70301 because of small typo. Would like to reupload with proper image.

  • ID: 11326
  • Permalink
  • Ruukasu

    Newbice said:

    Would like to request deletion of post #70301 because of small typo. Would like to reupload with proper image.

    Have you clicked on the "Unapprove" link? That's how you can request deletion. The thumbnail of the item in question will have a red frame.

  • ID: 11327
  • Permalink
  • Newbice

    I don't think I have that option, or at least, I can't find it.

  • ID: 11328
  • Permalink
  • Toawa

    I know there's a way to request deletion, but I'm not entirely sure how... I expect it's dependent on your user level, so as admin I have all of the stuff immediately available and I don't know what non-admins would use... But I know I've seen it done.

  • ID: 11330
  • Permalink
  • Ruukasu

    Newbice said:

    I don't think I have that option, or at least, I can't find it.

    Apparently, that link disappeared after the upgrade. Sorry.

    EDIT: It may be because of my level. Before the level names were changed, I was "privileged". Now I'm "gold" level. Maybe we need to work on earning "platinum".

  • ID: 11332
  • Permalink
  • EasyV

    Ruukasu said:

    Maybe we need to work on earning "platinum".

    Raising Badged Users?

  • ID: 11334
  • Permalink
  • BaronMind

    The "Flag" option now only appears on approved posts, if you're Gold level like me.

    Are we using a beta version of Danbooru 2 or something? I'm sure they fixed most of this stuff by now.

  • ID: 11335
  • Permalink
  • poweryoga

    Ruukasu said:

    Apparently, that link disappeared after the upgrade. Sorry.

    EDIT: It may be because of my level. Before the level names were changed, I was "privileged". Now I'm "gold" level. Maybe we need to work on earning "platinum".

    check again, I made you plat. A lot of migration stuff just automatically assigned people so some of this is a mystery to admins as well (since we have access to everything).

  • ID: 11337
  • Permalink
  • poweryoga

    BaronMind said:

    The "Flag" option now only appears on approved posts, if you're Gold level like me.

    Are we using a beta version of Danbooru 2 or something? I'm sure they fixed most of this stuff by now.

    It was whatever version was on github at the time of migration. Some of the problems may be related to the "development" mode issue toawa mentioned in the other post, I doubt most of this stuff would still be broken since it was all fixed on danbooru.

  • ID: 11338
  • Permalink
  • Ruukasu

    poweryoga said:

    check again, I made you plat. A lot of migration stuff just automatically assigned people so some of this is a mystery to admins as well (since we have access to everything).

    Thank you very much, Dosu!
    Take it easy!

  • ID: 11339
  • Permalink
  • 1