One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

Topic: Trying to remember a story

Posted under General

excalivern

It's about a single mother reimu with deibu vocabulary but a personality of "normal/ true" reimu living in some rural village. Anyone remember which one is it?

  • ID: 12245
  • Permalink
  • EasyV

    Was it a comic or a text story?
    Knowing that will make it easier to find it, since we know where to look.

  • ID: 12248
  • Permalink
  • excalivern

    It's a comic if I recall correctly, and the reimu's art is a bit similiar to gesuaki

  • ID: 12249
  • Permalink
  • EasyV

    excalivern said:

    It's a comic if I recall correctly, and the reimu's art is a bit similiar to gesuaki

    I could only think of pool #1141
    Is this it?

  • ID: 12254
  • Permalink
  • Hitosura

    :o Does this mean it'll get translated? Please? :D

  • ID: 12267
  • Permalink
  • EasyV

    Hitosura said:

    :o Does this mean it'll get translated? Please? :D

    Y-yunyaa...

  • ID: 12268
  • Permalink
  • Nitro

    Tto not create another topic i'll as for help too. Can someone help me to find a story, please? Its about a family that got caught by a guy that runs a grocery store. The yus was messing with the trash and the man picked them to torture. The guy used them to fabricate beanpaste to cook and sell as a cooked bean candy or something. He makes the yus eat and then seal their asses. So in the next day he squeeze the yus to extract the paste (I remember a line where one of the yus complain about its ass is in pain because of the lot of shiting rofl)
    In the end the police closes the store because the candy was innapropriate for consume (people was getting sick after eating). I dont remember the rest of the story, but the police got the yus too and they didnt knew what would happen to them.
    Please guys, i'm looking for this story for days!
    Thanks

  • ID: 12273
  • Permalink
  • Hitosura

    Nitro said:

    Tto not create another topic i'll as for help too. Can someone help me to find a story, please? Its about a family that got caught by a guy that runs a grocery store. The yus was messing with the trash and the man picked them to torture. The guy used them to fabricate beanpaste to cook and sell as a cooked bean candy or something. He makes the yus eat and then seal their asses. So in the next day he squeeze the yus to extract the paste (I remember a line where one of the yus complain about its ass is in pain because of the lot of shiting rofl)
    In the end the police closes the store because the candy was innapropriate for consume (people was getting sick after eating). I dont remember the rest of the story, but the police got the yus too and they didnt knew what would happen to them.
    Please guys, i'm looking for this story for days!
    Thanks

    EasyV nailed it: Mother and Daughter.

    And I don't want to go through that emotional rollercoaster again.

  • ID: 12276
  • Permalink
  • Nitro

    There is another one I'm trying to find. I cant remember how the story was. I only remember a scene: A yu was roaming in a house then the house owner appears. The yu says (not in these words) "omg, the human! I gotta run!" It says something about being very fast and then moves. And then it says (not in these words again) "Thanks to my super speed I let the human behind" (the yu moved like 1/2 foot). I'm not sure what happens next, the yu got caught or kiled. Something like that.
    Thanks guys

  • ID: 12285
  • Permalink
  • EasyV

    I think I know what's the story, but I can't remember the title or the author.
    If I'm not mistaken it's a koyukkuri running away.
    I have the feeling it was a house yu running from a pet, but I'm not 100% sure.
    Anyway it was a family doing a house invasion of sort.

  • ID: 12286
  • Permalink
  • Cute Aggression

    Nitro said:

    There is another one I'm trying to find. I cant remember how the story was. I only remember a scene: A yu was roaming in a house then the house owner appears. The yu says (not in these words) "omg, the human! I gotta run!" It says something about being very fast and then moves. And then it says (not in these words again) "Thanks to my super speed I let the human behind" (the yu moved like 1/2 foot). I'm not sure what happens next, the yu got caught or kiled. Something like that.
    Thanks guys

    EasyV said:

    I think I know what's the story, but I can't remember the title or the author.
    If I'm not mistaken it's a koyukkuri running away.
    I have the feeling it was a house yu running from a pet, but I'm not 100% sure.
    Anyway it was a family doing a house invasion of sort.

    You guys mean this?

    http://yukkuri.shii.org/pools/1121

  • ID: 12287
  • Permalink
  • EasyV

    Sorry, I had an issue and it double-posted.

  • ID: 12289
  • Permalink
  • Nitro

    Cute_Aggression said:

    You guys mean this?

    http://yukkuri.shii.org/pools/1121

    Not this one. But if i'm right, there was these kotatsu in the story. Can't remember well. I only remember the yu saying about being fast ("golden feet" or sotmehing) and a draw of how "long" it moved.
    Thats a nice story u sent btw. Loved it ^^

  • ID: 12293
  • Permalink
  • EasyV

    That's the one I was thinking about.

  • ID: 12299
  • Permalink