One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

Topic: Steam Group

Posted under General

Toawa

I've decided to make a Steam group for OYP regulars and other associated yukkuri aficionados. It's set to invite only, so post your steam handle if you want an invite.

Updated by saline

  • ID: 5222
  • Permalink
  • danogoat

    Can i sent you a PM with my handle? Dont want bullies...

  • ID: 5223
  • Permalink
  • Toawa

    PMs are fine too. Hell, they might be better, since I'm more likely to see them ;)

  • ID: 5224
  • Permalink
  • FunkSoulBrother

    danogoat said:
    Can i sent you a PM with my handle? Dont want bullies...

    Want to punish ...

  • ID: 5225
  • Permalink
  • Toawa

    Ok, I've been having a lot of problems with Steam handles not showing up in search. Remember, it's whatever shows up next to your picture when you're chatting/on your profile page. Alternately, your steam community page url.

  • ID: 5237
  • Permalink
  • danogoat

    Scummy users should join or there will be punishment!

  • ID: 5491
  • Permalink
  • SpookyYukkuri

    danogoat said:
    Scummy users should join or there will be punishment!

    punish this, ze
    *grabs magnificent penipeni which pierces the heavens with its might*

  • ID: 5492
  • Permalink
  • FunkSoulBrother

    How about we all play something together, this weekend or so?
    Has to be something everyone has, though.

    Does anybody know a nice, free multiplayer game?

  • ID: 5495
  • Permalink
  • danogoat

    "Free"
    yufufu... such a country bumpkin...

  • ID: 5496
  • Permalink
  • copycat

    No More Room in Hell is hard as diamonds, even more if we play together (pings and all)

    We should chose it

  • ID: 5497
  • Permalink
  • FunkSoulBrother

    copycat said:
    No More Room in Hell is hard as diamonds, even more if we play together (pings and all)

    We should chose it

    Looks pretty good. Is it kinda like Left4Dead?

  • ID: 5499
  • Permalink
  • copycat

    @FunkSoulBrother
    Yes and no.
    The concept is similar the execution makes it harder to play. The game is pratically HUD-less, and you feel fragile; a couple of bites and you are dead. And just one bite could lead to death anyway, since you can get infected and there is no cure: you die and your character comes back as an infected NPC, quite rad.
    Also you start without gear (not even a flashlight, all you can do is punch/kick) and need to pickup things as you find them.

  • ID: 5500
  • Permalink
  • FunkSoulBrother

    copycat said:
    @FunkSoulBrother
    Yes and no.
    The concept is similar the execution makes it harder to play. The game is pratically HUD-less, and you feel fragile; a couple of bites and you are dead. And just one bite could lead to death anyway, since you can get infected and there is no cure: you die and your character comes back as an infected NPC, quite rad.
    Also you start without gear (not even a flashlight, all you can do is punch/kick) and need to pickup things as you find them.

    So a free coop game that makes you feel like a yukkuri in the middle of a purge? Sounds perfect :-D

    Oh, and I just saw it's actually a HL2 mod.
    Still, most people who have Steam also have HL2 - probably.
    BTW, right now, HL1 costs more on Steam than HL2, what the heck?

  • ID: 5501
  • Permalink
  • copycat

    I think it used to be a HL2 mod but after greenlight it became a standalone. I may be incorrect.

  • ID: 5502
  • Permalink
  • Straf3r

    I miss the old days when the IRC had even just some people on it...

  • ID: 6995
  • Permalink
  • Yandere

    What do you mean by "steam group".
    What is the purpose.

  • ID: 7188
  • Permalink
  • starshine

    Straf3r said:
    I miss the old days when the IRC had even just some people on it...

    Sometimes I check in just to see if anyone remembers it exists. Nope.

  • ID: 7194
  • Permalink