And so, the yukkuri family spent their time in the restaurant. Not long after, a nearby human family's pet gold badge Patchouli developed uncontrollable vomiting and diarrhea after eating a breakfast manjuu from the restaurant, and soon took it easy forever.
The enraged pet owner examined the manjuus carefully, and discovered that the filling of the manjuus was yukkuri poo poo! The local residents and the students reported the restaurant to the [Something. Merchant's Association, I think. Heptoct, where did you go? D:]. Of course, health officals began an inspection of the restaurant.
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Third-Party Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
- Banned artist: request that a member of site staff ban this post instead
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.
Select a favorite group to add this post to: