One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

This post belongs to a parent (learn more) « hide
marisa reimu alice koyukkuri crying sleeping dreaming shit penipeni tears stalk death compilation earth chansketch flapping withered
marisa reimu koyukkuri crying shit tears stalk death compilation earth chansketch flapping withered
Fa2c82fb5f4e375fef4372a1a53e46f5
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Characters

    Tags

    Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    maximusfive

    ......Good lord, what was that Marisa filled with?!?!? Neutron-star matter???

    Trololo

    maximusfive said:
    ......Good lord, what was that Marisa filled with?!?!? Neutron-star matter???

    Is that supposed to be the earth with the moon in the corner?

    I assumed it was a paste core shattering under duress.

    Creticus

    Unless I'm badly misremembering things, I don't think neutron-star matter is dense enough.

    But yeah, that does look like the Earth shattering.

    maximusfive

    Creticus said:
    Unless I'm badly misremembering things, I don't think neutron-star matter is dense enough.

    Ooh, picky, picky.
    But having looked it up, I was using an outdated reference, I guess.
    Quark-star matter than! Sheesh.
    Failing that, a f*cking singularity then!
    You get the point.

    Creticus

    Couldn't find a place to use Astronomy 102 other than nitpicking, so yeah.

    Salem

    Trololo said:
    Is that supposed to be the earth with the moon in the corner?

    I assumed it was a paste core shattering under duress.

    That's the yukkuri planet. Welcome to the x-th time their world is destroyed and please wait for the next re-spawn time :)

    Gothic Togekiss

    Yeah, I probably have to make a revise verison of this story since I left out a few things.