One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

9332effa9fbf8807204e24ba67576910
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Characters

    Artist

    Tags

    Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    Hitosura

    The end. Sad what happened to Aya's family. It explains how she's so different in the Breeder's Life story, but was so alive here. What she saw broke her on the inside, and she became a kimemaru.

    I'm hoping someone can translate this story.

    boom

    Added to the pool. Thanks for uploading the rest. It almost seems like being a perpetual feeder for ko-predators is too good of a fate for that Marisa.

    Hitosura

    boom said:

    Added to the pool. Thanks for uploading the rest. It almost seems like being a perpetual feeder for ko-predators is too good of a fate for that Marisa.

    No, death is too good. Too quick. Too easy. Boom, and it's over.

    A life of perpetual suffering? That's far worse.

    DrResearch

    Hitosura said:

    No, death is too good. Too quick. Too easy. Boom, and it's over.

    A life of perpetual suffering? That's far worse.

    Far worse, that Marisa got what's coming for him, it was his own choose to kill Aya's family, this is a good thing because Marisa is going to die anyways that dipshit, but you do make a fine answer.

    Hitosura

    Interesting observation:

    That half of Marisa's face. Apparently, he must have made an escape attempt at one point.

    boom

    Hitosura said:

    Interesting observation:

    That half of Marisa's face. Apparently, he must have made an escape attempt at one point.

    Don't forget the burned/slashed foot.

    Ruukasu

    Hitosura said:

    Interesting observation:

    That half of Marisa's face. Apparently, he must have made an escape attempt at one point.

    Either that or a tenacious predator managed to rip the Marisa off the chain. Then again, the former would make the punishment more satisfying.

    Vorsch

    Done and done, just a couple fixing left. I'll do that later.

    Very enjoyable Aya's backstory. I quite like the idea of neo yukkuri, not many story touches on that level of god complex I think?

    And apparently calling Aya 'boss' was something Alice thought of, though initially turned down by Aya. Well, not that Aya remembers who Alice is anymore, just that he has a duty to the forest.

    So that's all five of the characters's stories (Mister, Aya, Chen, Momiji, and Dosu). I guess this is the conclusion of this series.

    Next stop is pool #1499.

    EasyV

    Vorsch said:

    Done and done, just a couple fixing left. I'll do that later.

    Very enjoyable Aya's backstory. I quite like the idea of neo yukkuri, not many story touches on that level of god complex I think?

    And apparently calling Aya 'boss' was something Alice thought of, though initially turned down by Aya. Well, not that Aya remembers who Alice is anymore, just that he has a duty to the forest.

    So that's all five of the characters's stories (Mister, Aya, Chen, Momiji, and Dosu). I guess this is the conclusion of this series.

    Next stop is pool #1499.

    Thank you very much
    There are a few missing textboxes here and there, but aside for that, you did a great job
    Though I find strange your usage of "he"/"him" when referring to yukkuri
    They're always referred to as female, mostly because they are based on Touhou, where there are like 3 males in the whole series, and they also talk using a female speech pattern

    The neo yukkuri business is not different from generic shithead yukkuri expecting the world to bow down to them, just worded differently
    Though I didn't expect that Marisa to be so bad to the point of eating other yukkuri because "Marisa is the chosen one"

    Hitosura

    Vorsch said:

    Done and done, just a couple fixing left. I'll do that later.

    Very enjoyable Aya's backstory. I quite like the idea of neo yukkuri, not many story touches on that level of god complex I think?

    And apparently calling Aya 'boss' was something Alice thought of, though initially turned down by Aya. Well, not that Aya remembers who Alice is anymore, just that he has a duty to the forest.

    So that's all five of the characters's stories (Mister, Aya, Chen, Momiji, and Dosu). I guess this is the conclusion of this series.

    Next stop is pool #1499.

    I dunno if this is gonna be the end of it.

    Remember, it was a huge gap between Aglet's last story (Mister/Chen/Dosu) and when Aglet started up again (Momiji/Aya).

    Vorsch

    EasyV said:

    Thank you very much
    There are a few missing textboxes here and there, but aside for that, you did a great job

    The neo yukkuri business is not different from generic shithead yukkuri expecting the world to bow down to them, just worded differently
    Though I didn't expect that Marisa to be so bad to the point of eating other yukkuri because "Marisa is the chosen one"

    Yeah, some are still missing because the grammars are kind of confusing. These yukkuri sometimes use the weirdest grammar and vocabs. Long sentences with no kanji and difficult grammars are the worst.

    EasyV said:

    Though I find strange your usage of "he"/"him" when referring to yukkuri
    They're always referred to as female, mostly because they are based on Touhou, where there are like 3 males in the whole series, and they also talk using a female speech pattern

    Honestly? It's because I was reading aglet's work on Momiji's backstory and aglet uses 彼 there so I translated that one using "he". And it stuck :p Completely forgot Touhou characters are all females.

    I can change it to she when I finish proofreading this pool. No biggie.

    EasyV said:

    The neo yukkuri business is not different from generic shithead yukkuri expecting the world to bow down to them, just worded differently
    Though I didn't expect that Marisa to be so bad to the point of eating other yukkuri because "Marisa is the chosen one"

    That "your easy existence is to eat up easy for us neo yukkuri" is just brutal. Dayum.

    Hitosura said:

    I dunno if this is gonna be the end of it.

    Remember, it was a huge gap between Aglet's last story (Mister/Chen/Dosu) and when Aglet started up again (Momiji/Aya).

    I wouldn't mind more, I really love this whole series. But those five are all of the main characters in the series so to speak. Concluding the series here wouldn't be out of place. A new one would probably need a different premise.

    Vorsch

    Other than one single part, proofreading done.

    MidnightCthulhu

    big fan of aglet, loved reading this
    i added a few small translations, hope that's cool(i didn't edit anything existing)