They've just been born, so they can re-chant their mother's words.
Dwo mishder pwoo-pwoo in mishder choiwet!
Ead mishder mweal shilentchly!
Maybe it was because the little ones inherited a great amount of their mother's bean paste, so they immediately remembered their mother's teaching.
If you're asking "Why did such an excellent nicehead got...", then it was that she had a fateful encounter with a stray yukkuri, then blah blah blah blah, you get the idea so I'm cutting this part short.
Original: This story is too cliched, so I'm cutting it
Just as the two koyu have said, the mother Reimu was a former pet yukkuri. She was quite a well-behaved and good one, and properly taught her newborns about manner when eating and toilet rules.
When going to mister toilet....
Then when having mister meal....
From here on is the story of the mother Reimu and the children when they were still strays.
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Third-Party Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
- Banned artist: request that a member of site staff ban this post instead
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.
Select a favorite group to add this post to: