Wa, wait! Anyways, it's possible there's another Dosu, so being careful is a better..
Listen? Sanae, I haven't had a bath in 2 months..
That's regrettable, stolen item so don't treat like a stray because I think a sister bowl is fun..
Ah, Hakurei-chan knows about that?
The Foreman is that person from that "5 years ago incident" right? If that famous person is directly named then..
Said it before right, mantou level of enemy is...
The one to worry for is that Foreman.
Below the mountain there are many people and staffs, there's no way there's a chance for it to reach town,
And there's that "Foreman" and "Machi" and Flan meeting up.
Let's go back ne-sama! Anyway let the factory fix the damage!
Don't you think so Tenko-chan?
Hahaha... sister bowl?
I am sorry already
And anyway, most importantly, nothing bad happened
Not a problem! Dirty but still good clothes!
There's dirt rubbed in below this coat!
Not a problem! Ne-sama is very beautiful!
I see..! I see so calm down please!
Why do you resist! It's the emotional reunion..!?
The little sister here is crying..!?
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Third-Party Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
- Banned artist: request that a member of site staff ban this post instead
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.
Select a favorite group to add this post to: