One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

Resized to 52% of original (view original) Loading...
Sample
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Characters

    Artist

    Tags

    Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    TosylChloride

    should this qualify for #home_invasion? clearly these shitbags are stray - seeing how they're covered in dirt and such, and the items strewn out here are absolutely not something you would find in trash cans (unless someone dumped whole packages of food away, which is highly unlikely).

    boom

    Imagine coming home to this.

    mad hatter

    TosylChloride said:

    should this qualify for #home_invasion? clearly these shitbags are stray - seeing how they're covered in dirt and such, and the items strewn out here are absolutely not something you would find in trash cans (unless someone dumped whole packages of food away, which is highly unlikely).

    Makes you think Japanese keep food on the floor and don't use refrigerators.

    I'd burn their feet and drop them on ant mounds.

    Hitosura

    I wonder how they get in in the first place. Not everyone has glass that low for them to shatter, and glass isn't that easy to shatter.

    Still, I'd be interested into what kind of yukkuri they are. If they seem like the agreeable lot, I'd go from there.

    Canttakeiteasy

    mad_hatter said:
    Makes you think Japanese keep food on the floor and don't use refrigerators.

    The tables are likely those low lying tables the japanese love to use for some reason.

    What's weird about the picture is why is there a tray of uncooked eggs on that table? As lazy as I am at times I wont be dropping off groceries, especially fragile ones, at table only slightly higher than my knees, so it could be a house with very limited space and anon for some reason dropped off eggs and other groceries at that table instead of a kitchentop counter or a stove.

    Canttakeiteasy said:

    That looks positively filthy.

    After reexamining the picture the large clumps of brown stuff which I thought were yukkuri poop are likely to be those chocolate puffs/biscuits.

    The kos have expel some poo though.

    Nitro

    i'd certainly torture them for good...
    Starting by the kos...

    Hitosura

    Canttakeiteasy said:

    After reexamining the picture the large clumps of brown stuff which I thought were yukkuri poop are likely to be those chocolate puffs/biscuits.

    What I thought. After all, even scum don't sleep where they poop.

    Gitamii

    It looks like hallway flooring. Possibly a sliding door that opens to the garden, someone came dropped the food off and either forgot or didn't properly close the door.