One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

8ee0fecad816a39eb6f9249728a02fc2
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Characters

    Artist

    Tags

    Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    WEED sama

    how does babies work? why the fuck am i even ask this question and why no one has explained it yet?
    i better see a scientific document about "aborted fetus of homosexuals" soon or i'll turn religious on the next full moon

    mad hatter

    WEED_sama said:

    how does babies work? why the fuck am i even ask this question and why no one has explained it yet?
    i better see a scientific document about "aborted fetus of homosexuals" soon or i'll turn religious on the next full moon

    How is babby formed?

    TosylChloride

    WEED_sama said:

    how does babies work? why the fuck am i even ask this question and why no one has explained it yet?
    i better see a scientific document about "aborted fetus of homosexuals" soon or i'll turn religious on the next full moon

    not homosexuals, but bisexuals

    Canttakeiteasy

    TosylChloride said:

    not homosexuals, but bisexuals

    Hermaphrodites >_>

    captperv

    WEED_sama said:

    how does babies work? why the fuck am i even ask this question and why no one has explained it yet?
    i better see a scientific document about "aborted fetus of homosexuals" soon or i'll turn religious on the next full moon

    Plus i think these yus are actually very young so them having babies takes all their paste

    Canttakeiteasy

    captperv said:

    Plus i think these yus are actually very young so them having babies takes all their paste

    They are babies except for the mother >_> Now, I cannot read nipp very well as I recognize very few characters but I think anon is giving them aphrodisiac in their food.

    TosylChloride

    Canttakeiteasy said:

    They are babies except for the mother >_> Now, I cannot read nipp very well as I recognize very few characters but I think anon is giving them aphrodisiac in their food.

    nah, he just pressed a button to shake their holding aquarium, and the typical shaking = stimulation crap ensued.