One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

Resized to 68% of original (view original) Loading...
Sample
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Characters

    Artist

    Tags

    Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    EasyV

    Literally cockroaches I'd say.

    boom

    EasyV said:

    Literally cockroaches I'd say.

    Good observation.

    wasa killer

    Suppose someone will try expecting they are super cockroaches and gonna defeat all odd things messed up with them. And then fork an end how happily three cockroaches live after killing Mr wheel. lol

    Jackie-Chen

    Judging from the way they were facing, they trying to run away with speed instead of just sidestepping the wheel.

    Canttakeiteasy

    Jackie-Chen said:

    Judging from the way they were facing, they trying to run away with speed instead of just sidestepping the wheel.

    I think the way their paste is smeared like that shows that they were heading towards the car >_>

    captperv

    I like to think that mister had enough of their mess and set them out on the side of the road and when they went after the car yelling he ran them over with a smile

    TosylChloride

    Pun_Master said:

    Death by SUIcide

    Damn son, no wonder you're called Pun Master.

    Jackie-Chen

    Canttakeiteasy said:

    I think the way their paste is smeared like that shows that they were heading towards the car >_>

    Hard for me to tell, since both ends spewed paste like they were stomped.
    I think this artist is not so good at roadkill, these yu are fairly empty to leave such a little mess.

    boom

    Canttakeiteasy said:

    Now as to why they were facing front, who really knows except for noraaki. It could be they were pleading for the car to stop or they could have tried to puff at it to scare it away. Or it could be that Reimu was trying to seduce the car to give them sweet sweets or Reimu was challenging the car and Marisa and the ko looked on >_>

    Remember, the setting is in Japan, where people drive on the left. That means Reimu and Co. were facing AWAY from oncoming traffic. By the looks of things, they might not have seen it coming.

    Nitro

    captperv said:

    I like to think that mister had enough of their mess and set them out on the side of the road and when they went after the car yelling he ran them over with a smile

    I'm with Captperv. Someone shifted reverse on them (considering it is in Japan).
    Was wondering: How would it be if it was like that video "Reverse at 40mph". Can not imagine the mess. Yus everywhere rofl
    Love when there are cars involved <3