One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

Resized to 97% of original (view original) Loading...
Sample
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Characters

    Artist

    Tags

    Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    exitstrategy

    I feel like I've seen this one or something very like it before.

    Final EVO

    exitstrategy said:

    I feel like I've seen this one or something very like it before.

    I think it was a bunch of them stuck in a chain link fence or something.

    PhonyDoughnut

    I remember watching a similar situation in a video from rigaya666 on his YouTube channel.

    Unfortunately it seems that rigaya deleted just about 85-90% of his videos two days ago.

    EasyV

    exitstrategy said:

    I feel like I've seen this one or something very like it before.

    It's possible that this is another repost, but I'm not sure and I don't really want to search.

    TosylChloride

    PhonyDoughnut said:

    I remember watching a similar situation in a video from rigaya666 on his YouTube channel.

    Unfortunately it seems that rigaya deleted just about 85-90% of his videos two days ago.

    Is that an account imposting Yukkuri Channel Umisachirigaya? YCU recently reported some channels re-uploading his videos without permission, so that should be the reason why those video on rigaya's channel got deleted.

    PhonyDoughnut

    TosylChloride

    I mean, the YouTube channel I mentioned (rigaya666) has 40k subs and links to a niconico, a twitter and a pixiv account, so I don't know if that's rigaya's actual account or not. I also had no idea people were reuploading his videos somewhere else.

    If that YouTube channel isn't rigaya's, then that's a huge bummer because they also used to include some fairly accurate English subs to almost every video. And it would also be one of the most elaborate clones I've ever seen.

    Also for the sake of keeping things on topic, here's the video I was talking about.
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32632430

    TosylChloride

    PhonyDoughnut said:

    I mean, the YouTube channel I mentioned (rigaya666) has 40k subs and links to a niconico, a twitter and a pixiv account, so I don't know if that's rigaya's actual account or not. I also had no idea people were reuploading his videos somewhere else.

    If that YouTube channel isn't rigaya's, then that's a huge bummer because they also used to include some fairly accurate English subs to almost every video. And it would also be one of the most elaborate clones I've ever seen.

    Also for the sake of keeping things on topic, here's the video I was talking about.
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32632430

    Well, this one is YCU's channel (I didn't know he was called rigaya666 though). He recently made a majority of his Youtube videos private due to some problems with the platform and unauthorized reuploads.

    Nitro

    loved it!!

    yukkuri addict

    exitstrategy said:

    I feel like I've seen this one or something very like it before.

    You actually have:
    post #61547 has your comment on it