One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

Resized to 83% of original (view original) Loading...
Sample
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Characters

    Artist

    Tags

    Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    Spring.wateR

    Knowing this will be the last boshi story makes me sad I can't even enjoy it because of that

    Nitro

    Spring.wateR said:

    Knowing this will be the last boshi story makes me sad I can't even enjoy it because of that

    wait. What are you saying? This cant be true =(

    Spring.wateR

    Nitro said:

    wait. What are you saying? This cant be true =(

    Well I'm assuming it as it says end right? And didn't he also say that he would stop making Yu stories because of harassment

    But dear Lord I hope he does continue, I love Miss Razor

    Nitro

    Spring.wateR said:

    Well I'm assuming it as it says end right? And didn't he also say that he would stop making Yu stories because of harassment

    But dear Lord I hope he does continue, I love Miss Razor

    Omg. He cant stop =(
    (Love her too xD)

    EasyV

    Spring.wateR said:

    Well I'm assuming it as it says end right? And didn't he also say that he would stop making Yu stories because of harassment

    But dear Lord I hope he does continue, I love Miss Razor

    Check my comment on the first page of this pool.

    Spring.wateR

    EasyV said:

    Check my comment on the first page of this pool.

    I didn't see it when I first posted mine ;_;
    Sorry