One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

Resized to 83% of original (view original) Loading...
Sample
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Characters

    Artist

    Tags

    Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    Nitro

    is it being used as a "scare crow" thing?

    TosylChloride

    Nitro said:

    is it being used as a "scare crow" thing?

    Yes. It's said to make a smell even worse than the death stench of yukkuris (to them at least).

    Nitro

    TosylChloride said:

    Yes. It's said to make a smell even worse than the death stench of yukkuris (to them at least).

    Then its not just a visual sign. Interesting.
    But its sad because Miss Sharkteeth wouldnt need to come back =(

    Cute Aggression

    Nitro said:

    Then its not just a visual sign. Interesting.
    But its sad because Miss Sharkteeth wouldnt need to come back =(

    Neither does Boshi :(

    Pun Master

    I'm guessing this "Scarecrow" doesn't last long because the unborn expires rather quickly ?

    TosylChloride

    Pun_Master said:

    I'm guessing this "Scarecrow" doesn't last long because the unborn expires rather quickly ?

    The stalk the unborn is on is planted into a mixture of shit paste and orange juice, so it's forced to live and subsist on the unpleasant memories contained in the grime, and not allowed an escape by death.

    Canttakeiteasy

    TosylChloride said:

    The stalk the unborn is on is planted into a mixture of shit paste and orange juice, so it's forced to live and subsist on the unpleasant memories contained in the grime, and not allowed an escape by death.

    So orange juice prevents anti-yukkuritis now huh?

    *jots down notes*

    TosylChloride

    Canttakeiteasy said:

    So orange juice prevents anti-yukkuritis now huh?

    *jots down notes*

    I'm sure it has always been like that, even though the choice to use a separate drug to prevent anti-yukkuritis is also available.

    Canttakeiteasy

    TosylChloride said:

    I'm sure it has always been like that, even though the choice to use a separate drug to prevent anti-yukkuritis is also available.

    I doubt that.

    Orange juice heals physical damage not psychological trauma which anti-yukkuritis is all about.

    If the story were to continue though, the baby yu will eventually drop down and be born, so I suppose miss sharkteeth or the grandma wanted the baby to live.

    *shrugs*

    a nameless ghost

    Canttakeiteasy said:

    I doubt that.

    Orange juice heals physical damage not psychological trauma which anti-yukkuritis is all about.

    If the story were to continue though, the baby yu will eventually drop down and be born, so I suppose miss sharkteeth or the grandma wanted the baby to live.

    *shrugs*

    It won't be born. It was glued to the stalk.

    boom

    a_nameless_ghost said:

    It won't be born. It was glued to the stalk.

    I gotta wonder how long a yu would last in that state. Forever?