One Yukkuri Place

☰

Read the rules before proceeding!

This post belongs to a parent (learn more) « hide
cute flapping koyukkuri marisa monochrome pacifier pet_clothes puripuri tongue
crying eye_bulging frothing koyukkuri marisa monochrome pacifier pet_clothes puripuri suffocating tears
Resized to 70% of original (view original) Loading...
Sample
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Characters

    Artist

    Tags

    Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    ShuperPoo

    Oh man, I hope this gets translated!

    exitstrategy

    Nothing about the previous page looked sinister at first glance. What's going on here? Is there malice at play or is this just another case of yukkuri stupidity?

    TosylChloride

    ShuperPoo said:

    Oh man, I hope this gets translated!

    exitstrategy said:

    Nothing about the previous page looked sinister at first glance. What's going on here? Is there malice at play or is this just another case of yukkuri stupidity?

    This story introduces two kinds of baby yukkuri products: an ultra-airtight diaper and an expanding pacifier. The diaper featured extreme enclosure that not only prevented the leaking of piss or shit, but also didn't let any smell out; while the pacifier expanded as it get inserted into the mouth of koyukkuris, hence preventing the item from falling out.

    Theoretically these were all fantastic features, but in reality they were a recipe for disaster (that may have very well been anticipated, and designed thusly by the producer). The airtight diaper meant that the koMarisa's mother Reimu couldn't detect that its kid had shit itself due to the smell being confined within, and the expanding pacifier blocked its mouth shut, preventing it from being able to verbally signal its current state of distress. The stress of the situation caused the koMarisa to shit even more (typical method of stress relieval), but the already occupying crap in the diaper actually forced their way back inside its body, and eventually the koyukkuri fainted.

    Cute Aggression

    TosylChloride said:

    and eventually the koyukkuri fainted.

    Why not die? :(

    JusticeItEasy

    Well as disgusting as it maybe, from their POV, Yukkuri Shit is just old or stale filling, so it wouldn't really kill it.

    Now the stress and such? Now that's a good question, considering how anti yukkuritis is super easy to trigger on babies and kos, unless of course, it got that famous newfold treatment pet yu's get to make anti yukkuritis harder to get, which back in my day wasn't a thing at all.

    TosylChloride

    JusticeItEasy said:

    Well as disgusting as it maybe, from their POV, Yukkuri Shit is just old or stale filling, so it wouldn't really kill it.

    Now the stress and such? Now that's a good question, considering how anti yukkuritis is super easy to trigger on babies and kos, unless of course, it got that famous newfold treatment pet yu's get to make anti yukkuritis harder to get, which back in my day wasn't a thing at all.

    Welcome back man 😉

    JusticeItEasy

    TosylChloride said:
    Welcome back man 😉

    Thanks, glad to see the fort holding, after some relaxing and getting better in personal and health issues, decided I needed to check back on this damned talked pastries.

    Though I feel I should quote Caleb from Blood.

    "I LIVE, AGAIIIIIIIIN"

    Pun Master

    JusticeItEasy said:

    Thanks, glad to see the fort holding, after some relaxing and getting better in personal and health issues, decided I needed to check back on this damned talked pastries.

    Though I feel I should quote Caleb from Blood.

    "I LIVE, AGAIIIIIIIIN"

    Did Mr. Human pour Orange Juice on you ?
    JuicticeItEasy lol

    JusticeItEasy

    Pun_Master said:
    Did Mr. Human pour Orange Juice on you ?
    JuicticeItEasy lol

    I would make a Joke about being betrayed by Dosu or the Shii One, and maybe parsee being jelly, seemengly killing me, but me surviving and raising from a coffin they left me for dead on a crypt.
    Pretty much Blood's Intro but with Yukkuris and OYP shenanigans, but Danogoat and the others aren't around ;w;

    Gitamii

    The last sentence could be easy to reach the easier life with this item, or yukkuri and reaching the easier life with this item.

    But I also see it as saying sending yukkuri off to the big easy.

    Hitosura

    JusticeItEasy said:

    Thanks, glad to see the fort holding, after some relaxing and getting better in personal and health issues, decided I needed to check back on this damned talked pastries.

    Though I feel I should quote Caleb from Blood.

    "I LIVE, AGAIIIIIIIIN"

    You mean Army of Darkness, sir. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82E7vhtLxNs

    JusticeItEasy

    Hitosura said:
    You mean Army of Darkness, sir. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82E7vhtLxNs

    Cool points for knowing who Caleb took the line from, honestly of the 3 Big 3D Realms FPS, I think only Lo Wang did original lines and even then I kinda doubt it.

    Not like it makes Duke, Caleb and Lo Wang any less cooler for using lines from pop culture, if the comic Manly Men Doing Manly Things taught me is that it shows they are fellow nerds deep down!

    Edit: also video for video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS6BX-gcJqw

    Updated by JusticeItEasy

    Hitosura

    JusticeItEasy said:

    Cool points for knowing who Caleb took the line from, honestly of the 3 Big 3D Realms FPS, I think only Lo Wang did original lines and even then I kinda doubt it.

    Not like it makes Duke, Caleb and Lo Wang any less cooler for using lines from pop culture, if the comic Manly Men Doing Manly Things taught me is that it shows they are fellow nerds deep down!

    Edit: also video for video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS6BX-gcJqw

    I played Blood and Blood 2. x3 To completion. :D You're not showing me anything I didn't know.

    Flare Gun FTW.

    JusticeItEasy

    Hitosura said:
    Flare Gun FTW.

    best alternative to a normal pistol back in ye olde FPS days.

    Actually that reminds me, is there ever a story that has Humans using a flare gun against yus?

    I had read tons back in the day and recently on my return, but considering how many anons can love some hot loving on the manjuus, you would think one would consider using a flare gun, at least against a Dosu or something.

    Yeah I know, forrest fire danger, but that hadn't stopped anons firing up manjuus on the wild.

    BaronMind

    EIKI-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

    *glomp*

    ...ahem. Sorry about that. Welcome back! We missed you! ⚞(^-^)⚟

    JusticeItEasy

    BaronMind said:

    EIKI-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

    *glomp*

    ...ahem. Sorry about that. Welcome back! We missed you! ⚞(^-^)⚟

    Haha, I appreciate the sentiment, I just needed some time to relax and see out for my health, now things are going well in general.

    TosylChloride

    Gitamii said:

    The last sentence could be easy to reach the easier life with this item, or yukkuri and reaching the easier life with this item.

    But I also see it as saying sending yukkuri off to the big easy.

    Just one thing to tell you, Gitamii: XXな生活を送る means "to live a life that is XX". 送る here doesn't mean sending something away to the other life or anywhere, it's just a collocation that goes with 生活. So I've fixed the translation accordingly.

    And this is just an honest opinion of mine, no offense, but I seriously think you should go study and get at least an N3 certificate or equivalent in Japanese proficiency before taking on a translation job of any size; otherwise a small error in your translation can derail a whole idea.

    Nitro

    The suffering is making it is scratching itself! Loved it! rofl

    BaronMind

    JusticeItEasy said:

    Haha, I appreciate the sentiment, I just needed some time to relax and see out for my health, now things are going well in general.

    You've been having health issues too? Damn. Glad to hear things are getting better though!

    TosylChloride said:

    I seriously think you should go study and get at least an N3 certificate or equivalent in Japanese proficiency before taking on a translation job of any size; otherwise a small error in your translation can derail a whole idea.

    This is why I stopped translating: I can't even N5 after five years. Sorry for being so stupid! >_<

    TheodoricBlood

    JusticeItEasy said:

    Haha, I appreciate the sentiment, I just needed some time to relax and see out for my health, now things are going well in general.

    Hello there. It's been a while, hasn't it?

    JusticeItEasy

    TheodoricBlood said:
    Hello there. It's been a while, hasn't it?

    Yeah, from what I had seen OYP had a lot going on while I wasn't around.

    Even some great new stories popping out and stuff.