One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

C474e8647a3ec747463f554613c3cee9
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Characters

    Artist

    Tags

    Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    JusticeItEasy

    In moments like this, I just recall that an asshole wizard is behind this pastry golems, who just adds features making them even more and more disgusting and annoying.

    I mean, farting? the more I think about it when I see pics with them constantly farting the more I can't come out with an explanation of why yukkuris need to fart!

    They aren't getting rid of extra moisture like for peeing, neither getting rid of bad memories or old filling like with taking a dump, so what's the fart excuse?

    EasyV

    JusticeItEasy said:

    In moments like this, I just recall that an asshole wizard is behind this pastry golems, who just adds features making them even more and more disgusting and annoying.

    I mean, farting? the more I think about it when I see pics with them constantly farting the more I can't come out with an explanation of why yukkuris need to fart!

    They aren't getting rid of extra moisture like for peeing, neither getting rid of bad memories or old filling like with taking a dump, so what's the fart excuse?

    Aren't they made of beans? :^)

    JusticeItEasy

    EasyV said:
    Aren't they made of beans? :^)

    It depends of which type, and it's more beanpaste, plus, you need that digestive chemical process to generate gas.

    Shit...indirectly now I imagine that the reasons for yukkuris farting is to get rid of air they get for puffing, so now I am imagining yukkuris puffing and when they are done deflating via farts...

    Cute Aggression

    JusticeItEasy said:

    Shit...indirectly now I imagine that the reasons for yukkuris farting is to get rid of air they get for puffing, so now I am imagining yukkuris puffing and when they are done deflating via farts...

    Whenever you see a yukkuri puffing at you, the first thing to do is....

    EasyDeibu

    Cute_Aggression said:

    Whenever you see a yukkuri puffing at you, the first thing to do is....

    Give sweet-sweets easy!

    TheodoricBlood

    Cute_Aggression said:

    Whenever you see a yukkuri puffing at you, the first thing to do is....

    When you see a yukkuri puffing at you, you should Stop.

    Because it's hammertime.

    boom

    Cute_Aggression said:

    Whenever you see a yukkuri puffing at you, the first thing to do is....

    I thought you'd just puff back and watch them piss themselves.

    Cute Aggression

    boom said:

    I thought you'd just puff back and watch them piss themselves.

    BOOM!!!

    Nitro

    this is the perfect moment for a elbow drop xD

    Cute Aggression

    Nitro said:

    this is the perfect moment for a elbow drop xD

    Man, those talking heads are squishy as hell! >_<

    JusticeItEasy

    Cute_Aggression said:
    Whenever you see a yukkuri puffing at you, the first thing to do is....

    Playing Bongo with their cheeks and see what happens?

    EasyV

    TheodoricBlood said:

    When you see a yukkuri puffing at you, you should Stop.

    Because it's hammertime.

    10/10 good job.

    Ruukasu

    What what...