One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

Resized to 85% of original (view original) Loading...
Sample
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Characters

    Artist

    Tags

    Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    EasyV

    @EasyDeibu

    Please use the proper tag for artists (howto:tag).
    It's fine to use "bokkii", though according to the pixiv profile it's "bokky".
    Don't use non-latin characters.

    Nitro

    If I had a power loss in my house and I find out that was caused by dead yus I would be pretty happy lol

    EasyDeibu

    EasyV said:

    @EasyDeibu

    Please use the proper tag for artists (howto:tag).
    It's fine to use "bokkii", though according to the pixiv profile it's "bokky".
    Don't use non-latin characters.

    It says "try to use a romanisation". I was not sure how to properly transliterate ぼっきー, so I left it to someone more knowledgeable in Japanese.

    Now that you mention profile, I see what I could have done - check full description, there's links with romanisation done by artist themselves. Will try next time.

    Updated by EasyDeibu

    EasyDeibu

    Cute_Aggression said:

    How... how could they?

    Not sure without translation, but I think they were getting in the electrical panel because it was warmer in there and after some critical yukkuri mass was achieved - short circuit happened.

    JusticeItEasy

    EasyDeibu said:
    Not sure without translation, but I think they were getting in the electrical panel because it was warmer in there and after some critical yukkuri mass was achieved - short circuit happened.

    Yeah...that happens IRL with other vermins, if you're in maintenance or IT with more physical aspects you may end up facing similar scenarios, but swap yu's with cockroaches, rats or even gecko mini lizards...

    You would be surprised how old electronic infrastructure not checked often can become the nest and trap of vermin.

    Sigh now I am getting horrendous flashbacks of crap we had to deal at work because of how old the installation was...and I am talking about IT stuff, not even electrical, but because this particular aspects of IT are left for tertiary elements, we the local IT barely touch it so when we have to out of swapping Switches and such...sigh...

    Truly the result of taking it too easy IRL...

    EasyDeibu

    Or maybe the brightest and/or the hungriest Yu in the batch decided to munch-munch on those colorful wires.

    Cute Aggression

    Nitro said:

    If I had a power loss in my house and I find out that was caused by dead yus I would be pretty happy lol

    Why happy? Power loss is infuriating and probably would drive you to go full Holocaust on every critter in your house.

    EasyV

    EasyDeibu said:

    It says "try to use a romanisation". I was not sure how to properly transliterate ぼっきー, so I left it to someone more knowledgeable in Japanese.

    Some online translators show the romanisation, you could try using them.
    Personally I think it's better to avoid the artist tag altogether if you can't write them (of course a link in the source field or the pool description is pretty much mandantory when available), but that's my opinion and I can't put it in a howto page.

    Nitro

    Cute_Aggression said:

    Why happy? Power loss is infuriating and probably would drive you to go full Holocaust on every critter in your house.

    indeed. But seeing the dead yus worth it lol
    Also, this is a signal that there are yus in the area. I'd built a special trap to catch them alive. No stress after that rofl

    Canttakeiteasy

    Nitro said:

    indeed. But seeing the dead yus worth it lol
    Also, this is a signal that there are yus in the area. I'd built a special trap to catch them alive. No stress after that rofl

    -_- I doubt you would say the same thing if the dead yus burst into flame and burnt your house down. They ARE often depicted as highly flammable after all.