One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

2748d1a34a4bc1470c4f498fa9d31d9b

Artist's commentary

  • Original
  • I would not be surprised there are people actually selling their services for this shit -_- Disinformation has always been pretty common in human history but with the readily available means to spread false information nowadays, it becomes increasingly difficult to find out the true opinion of anyone.

  • Comments
  • Share
  • Characters

    Artist

    Tags

    Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    EasyDeibu

    I kinda think that yukkuris should be referred in female gender, if there's no context pointing otherwise.
    At least because it's same as original characters gender.

    EasyDeibu

    Canttakeiteasy said:

    I would not be surprised there are people actually selling their services for this shit -_-

    In some countries there's already undeniable proofs of that, full with offices and job offers.

    I personally had a conversation with a guy who manages such a group working for a local official, trying to create a more positive image of that person.

    Canttakeiteasy

    EasyDeibu said:

    I kinda think that yukkuris should be referred in female gender, if there's no context pointing otherwise.
    At least because it's same as original characters gender.

    I refer to hatate as a her. Although technically yukkuris have both genders but would only claim themselves as the mama or papa depending on who actually gets pregnant.

    EasyDeibu said:

    In some countries there's already undeniable proofs of that, full with offices and job offers.

    I personally had a conversation with a guy who manages such a group working for a local official, trying to create a more positive image of that person.

    It would not surprise me at all. There were click farms in the past so it was natural progression that fake comments, likes and views would follow.

    Spring.wateR

    This is a very easy drawing, Canttakeiteasy!
    I like it a lot!

    Canttakeiteasy

    Spring.wateR said:

    This is a very easy drawing, Canttakeiteasy!
    I like it a lot!

    Thanks.

    Hitosura

    Spring.wateR said:

    This drawing can take it really easy, Canttakeiteasy!
    I like it, lots!