One Yukkuri Place

Read the rules before proceeding!

86bbaf4032b4d6135673929eb05f3041
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Characters

    Artist

    Tags

    Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    Cute Aggression

    would you consider Chen types as predator because of fangs?

    Spring.wateR

    Cute_Aggression said:

    would you consider Chen types as predator because of fangs?

    They dont normally eat yukkuri like Remilia or Flandre so I would say theyre not predators

    ShindoSOS

    Spring.wateR said:

    They dont normally eat yukkuri like Remilia or Flandre so I would say theyre not predators

    In earlier version Chen indeed have predator type behavior like eating other yukkuris(usually koyukkuris), i think now they still have that kind of behavior?

    Spring.wateR

    ShindoSOS said:

    In earlier version Chen indeed have predator type behavior like eating other yukkuris(usually koyukkuris), i think now they still have that kind of behavior?

    Ah, I didn't know this, thanks for the fact.

    but I think it's probably because of like hamsters or something, they eat their babies but they don't regularly hunt each other for a food source like a remi or flan do.

    but I mean I think any yukkuri would eat another if they were hungry enough or needed too.

    JusticeItEasy

    Maybe it's only becase of Cats Having sharp teeths and since yukkuris are magical creations they thought that the Chen Yu having such teeths would make sense, even if made to be part of the "prey group" in the "Prey vs Predator" dynamics yukkuris have.