Based on Patchouli Knowledge
- Pink bonnet with gold crescent symbol.
- Very common type.
- Very weak, can easily vomit to death if subjected to stress or shock.
- One of the smartest types of yukkuri, in contrast to their physical weakness. Often act as clan leaders or advisors thanks to their intelligence.
- Scum ones call themselves "Sage of the Forest". Rally dumber types for home invasions.
- Have a natural affinity for books and reading. Can learn to read very quickly; may be seen around libraries or other places with books. Even illiterate strays may pretend to be able to read and treasure any piece of paper with text on it as a "magic book" or "tome of magic."
Mukyu! (Verbal tic, expression of surprise)
- batchouli - the Patchy version of a deibu
- fatchouli - an excessively fat Patchy
- manchouli - a muscular bodied Patchy