Comments

It's a common theory in mainstream Touhou fandom that Reisen U. Inaba's ears are attached fakes. It's entirely possible that this artist would carry it over to a Reisen yukkuri.

• Thanks for joining OYP's highly unofficial translation squad (which I am not claiming to be one of - I don't know moonspeak). As a reminder, please change the "translation_request" tag to "translation_available" once you're done; it makes it easier for bored image editors to turn around and make hard-translated versions.

• Other thing I didn't notice on first glance, koReimu's ribbon is badly lopsided. There's a factor of two between the sizes of each half.

Mommie Reimu is probably just there on the assumption that she's the parent causing the defects.

• After all the d'aww-age and all the creative horrors that I've seen... I still like yu-foods more than any other content. As you have probably guessed, I am not a skinny man.

• ^Unfortunately, your berserker pack is about to run out. You'll need a weapon that can pierce a dosu's hide, like... The Big Gun.

Or, y'know, and ordinary pocket knife.

• $4000(ish, I think more with the exchange rate) may be expensive, but for such an effective defense against home invasions and garden munchers, it's totally worth it.

• There is a significant problem with this man's experiment, and that is that he used a yukkuri whose claim to quality was - as he admits in the first panel of this page - solely his own invention. It might have meant something if he hadn't tainted the results by rigging a low-grade Reimu as a "high-grade Reimu".

• I'd imagine that the initial outlay for constructing the ring tracks would be pretty expensive, but keeping it going would be quite cheap, what with reusing the tracks and tubes and having a massive oversupply of Alices from using old, crude, raper-Alice-based breeding methods (this being an old set of pics). It wouldn't be very profitable percentage-wise, sure, but with all those spare Alices that would otherwise basically be rape-happy industrial waste, it's a reasonable way to dispose of the little balls of "city-sect love".

• 1 2 3 4 5 13