Comments

JusticeItEasy said:
. . .
That single "SPARK!" by the shitkomarisa raised my wish of seeing her and her family dead 10 times more.
I really hate when shit yu's that aren't dosus go and call out SPARK when they are only spitting (specially because in their warped minds they probably SEE IT as a Spark as such.)

Again, maybe one of the people here that can do at least basic Japanese can go over to the Yukkuri board Kiri mainly hangs around at and ask him to continue this (mini?) series with these shitheads.

• JusticeItEasy said:
    Reimu Microwave Explanation

Personally, the thing that always got to with that story was how obvious it would've been for the Mister to identify that the Reimu (which was a stray he found on the street) was the problem and should've been singled out. I did type of a good number of alternatives that I'm sure would have better results (though not necessarily for the "higher-end" Abyuse fans in post #10317), so I won't copypasta that.

But yeah, Kiri anons tend to range between "over-reactive" and "sadist". As good as an artist he is, his writing (and what he picks out when based on another story) is typically weak.

• JusticeItEasy said:
    =3= I would prefer if the family also suffered as well, I'm not a fan of scum yu's being let to pester recent victims of abyuse, I rather have them share their pain.

I think he should to, but I would not be surprised if he won't follow up on it unless he's requested to.

• starshine said:
    You say that now, but when the next page comes out that'll change.

Perhaps if it was a single long "delay", but this chansketch would make it at least the third/fourth time House Yu was held off for another week.

• platina said:
    Has Kiriraitaa ever drawn real rage-inducing trash yukkuris?

- The Reimu in the micorwave story, but that was based on an existing story.
    - Lemon candy Koyukkuris, the only instance where the trash Yus don't get any comeuppance from him.*
    - Perhaps the older sister Marisa in the Shell Marisa story?
    - A few one shots at the very most.

*I keep putting that unofficial followup off, but maybe someone that can understand Japanese from here can convince Kiri to do a followup on that.

• platina said:
    Father Marisa isn't moving forward. Mother Reimu and little Marisa are just flailing and shouting. As little Reimu begins to fall apart, she hurls abuse at her family, calling them trash for not rescuing her. She dies wishing she could live, take it easy more, and punish her family.

She can try in the afterlife, but she'll probably be too stupid to even know where to begin.

• I think it's just easier to go with the theory that the shithead/trash Yukkuri population is a lot lower when the story is set in Gensokyo, leaving them with an overwhelming population of neutral or better Yukkuris.

Of course, several non-violent Yukkuri artists just flat-out ignore Yukkuri fanon for the most part.

• PhorCillic said:
    I think the tag is wrong. Character's first name is Yoshika.

Not necessarily. It's more common for the Touhou fandom to refer to Meiling by her last name while there are some folks that call Byakuren by her last name, so this could be another case. Though personally, I refer to Miyako as Yoshika.

• Random2 said:
    I accidentally his the wrong button, and even commented about it as an immediate reply. I'm well aware of avoiding thread necro, but this pool's severely disordered and I'm trying to fix it without mod powers

(because the mods have let it sit for a year in this state).

OYP's only had the Danbooru format for a few months, actually. But yes, making comments that linked back and forth wasn't necessary at all, so all of those comments can probably be deleted off soon.

Could I have posted on the forum instead? Sure, and I may do it when I'm finished. however, I'm doing most of the hunting work for the mods right now, making their jobs easier if they want to link the pool correctly.

To my knowledge, there's only... two or three mods on the entire site and pool management can be done by anyone.

• Explosion said:
    The general consensus on danbooru was that either she's too poor to own an actual swimsuit or its a new way of getting donations.

Actually in this case, the artist just has a thing with drawing her naked.

• There's always the microwave story, but that story had a combination of pure trash and obliviousness. However, the entire nature of that story (it's anon included) is a different can of worms from top to bottom.

Fragtagonal said:
    Between Studies: I guy accidentally brings yukkuri into existence by hitting his computer and uses them to relieve some stress from his exams. Very mild abuse. All yukkuri survive, and the anon warms up to the yukkuri.

It's implied that they were crushed off-camera, but Kiri copped out with that comic, so whatever.

• 1 2 3 4 5 9