Comments

Canttakeiteasy said:

Because they are yukkuri they cannot injure a human huh?

What an absurd and sweeping statement. I assume this is the flawed point of view of an ignorant person in 9th's yuniverse.

.......But then again humans in 9th's yuniverse can change size at will so this may be right and humans have a version of suika's size altering and density altering powers.

Yukkuris' strengths vary by the writer. Maybe this is true in his universe.

• JojoBizarro said:

I thought spicy stuff was supposed to kill reimus.

Usually, yeah, but I wonder if there's a certain level of spiciness that they can tolerate.

• excalivern said:

Added all missing post to complete the story.

Summary:
    Part 1
    A deibu does wife/husband declaration on a Marisa to take advantage of it, the Marisa wants to break up with deibu because it likes Alice but can't do so because of the law, it then disposed the deibu by making it can't move from having too many stalk and took it's accessory, and says that the deibu died, making him a free yukkuri again, it then proposes to Alice.

Part 2
    Marisa tells the story about how a deibu did husband/wife declaration on him to another Marisa, the other Marisa then proceeds to do husband declaration to the herd's idol Reimu forcing it to be his wife. The Reimu instantly deibufied after marriage making the scum Marisa scared, it then goes to the first Marisa to ask what to do and scum Marisa learned how Marisa dealt with the deibu. It tried to do the same but fails and the deibu survived with many kos, left with no choice, scum Marisa tries to swap mate with Marisa by trying to do husband declaration on Marisa's wife Alice, but it has no effect since Alice already married Marisa.

Thank you so much for summarizing this; I was a bit confused.

• This is the most vile shithead I've ever come across on this site. I'm used to Deibus abusing their husbands, but this one is not only more abusive than any other Deibu I've seen, she stole said husband from another yukkuri! This is the only story I've seen where a yukkuri can just declare themselves another yukkuri's wife and other yukkuris just have to honor that declaration...Marisa is really going to be ostracized if she doesn't cater to the whims of a wife she never wanted?

PUFF! Can't take it easy, do!

• saline said:

One thing though, at least yu hasn't copped out by making them slowly turn into shitheads (yet) and telling the owner to drop dead, when he clearly deserves it. The mother is a rare specimen, even taking in an "uneasy" marisa. Too bad she's dumb as a box of hammers re the whole "let's take it easy in this alley where everyone is dead!"

No, Marisa her actual daughter that she gave birth to. The Reimu is the one that's adopted, at Marisa's pleading.

• saline said:

"Donch wooook... donch woooooooooooooook!"

anyone else love when yukkuri say shit like this, when they shit all over the place if they're scum.

It's kind of inconsistent. Being ashamed to be seen pooping is more of a nicehead behavior, but I've seen shitheads say "don't look" as well--though in their case, it's less shame and more "you're not worthy of seeing cute Deibu's super poo-poo time".

• konakona said:

Pity you end your life stuck in a draw betrayed by the little sister you loved so much you forced your mother to adopt her even though she couldn't afford it.

...What?

Is this one of those things where people only start commenting after they've already read it the whole way through? I hate that. I don't want the comments to spoil the story.

At this point, I have received no indications outside of the comments that either of these yukkuris is a shithead. I fully believe that this is going to be a story about the hardships faced by strays, possibly including shitheads.

• moi86 said:

Her weakness fucked her sister and father over huh?

They're both sisters, but yeah. Probably from different pregnancies; we saw earlier in this pool that their parents have even less self-control than most yukkuris when it comes to refreshing.

• 1 2 3 4 5 18