Comments

exitstrategy said:
Have any artists done marsupial reproduction? Seeing kos carried around in their mother's pouch might be cute.

It's been done. It ended with the kos being squished because of limited space.

• Noisy_Noisy said:
    It's a haa Yukkuri. Of course it's supposed to be horrible.

Just reviewed some of the older pictures. It's certainly not a nice yukkuri, but it's also not particularly scummy as yukkuri go. It's called its owner some unpleasant names, but surprisingly, I don't think it has ever threatened her.

• It's very cunning for such a horrible yukkuri.

That said, I'm beginning to wonder if this particular pet yukkuri is supposed to be horrible, or just hit with every branch of the ugly tree when it was born.

• I hope this doesn't mean that yukkuri characteristics are seeping back into people's perception of the source characters.

Because I like Reimu more than Marisa, and that's kind of a lost cause to begin with.

• I'm guessing that people should be more careful about their pet choices, lest they find out that they are not capable of handling them.

This situation calls for an Old Yeller solution.

• starshine said:
    I hope this artist never stops. Though what the hell are those things in the 4th panel?

I'd guess slug parasites.

I don't recommend Googling for pictures.

• JusticeItEasy said:
    And don't forget the most ironic and worse group of them all, Nihilists...

Nietzche was AGAINST nihilismn the majority of his work, incluiding his vision of the Ubbersmensh was all to fight off nihilismn, yet tons of cynics and nihilists adopt the "God is Dead" as their mantra throwing away the rest of "Thus Spoke Zarathustra".

Sometimes is very sad to see how at least 3/4 of Nietzche's Fanbase is basically people he was against in every aspect and are misinterpreting his work for their own gain or delusion.

All this comming from someone that somewhat respect him but also strongly disagree in many matters.

To be fair, Nietzsche has sexy, sexy language. Still makes them dumbasses, but at least they're dumbasses with good taste?

Salem said:
    How many time has this happened to the anon in the last 24 hours ?

Creticus: I never read his work, but wasn't "God is dead" mean it's human's world, human's rule and human's right/responsibility to decide on their own to be something even bigger than god ?
    Or that's humanism ?

Bear in mind that I'm basing this on imperfect recollection.

"God is dead" is a declaration that the Christian religion was no longer an important factor in the ethics of the people living in then modern Europe. Nietzsche felt that having abandoned Christian ethics, Europeans would become nihilistic unless something could replace it.

• Nietzsche wannabes are the worst.

Nietzsche was against nationalism, populism, and mass movements. So of course he ended up as the patron saint of Nazism.

And kids with adolescent power fantasies, but at least those tend to be harmless.

• Hrywhoaranngnh said:
    Isnt Yamaxanadu a shinto person?

The touhous are from shinto, not buddism.

Check out some of the Touhou books - Yamaxanadu's hell is mentioned as having torture equipment, though it's kind of hilarious that it has run into a serious budget crisis.

• bunyonb said:
    Took me a while to understand why the tags were there. Saw the little shits getting bifuricated in the background. Pardon my ignorance but who or what is ruby rose?

One of the lead characters from an online show called RWBY.

• 1 2 3 4 5 17