Comments

Oops, too late to translate this one :X

Anyway, I think that as long as Anon bothers to check online for solutions and cures, this one has a higher rate of survival than the others.

• poweryoga said:
    The last thing we need are jedi yukkuris...

Just to allay your fears for a bit, non-sentients (which I'll assume include yukkuri) cannot become Jedi.

• HiddenEasy said:
    Wow, I was tempted to post "50 bucks say it is a shithead" before it gets translated.

I guess self control really saves you from embarrassing situations...

Well Marisa, rest easy. You no longer have to feel the cruelty of this world. Go, into a place where your kinds bad reputation won't make humans get violent with you. Perhaps Mister God will be more reasonable than the humans you encountered. Take the big easy forever!

I don't understand, why is this one considered a shithead? It may be an annoyance, but at least it isn't conducting a home invasion or raping its kind or anything along those lines.

• There is really no way to get them to listen. Not even the Jedi mind trick.

"Yu! Shiddy mind powahs will not work on Reimu, stupid old geezer! Now give Reimu the sweet-sweet!"

• 14. my own mood lightened along with koreimu's and swayed my palm to its rhythm, letting it repeatedly rub-rub against my palm, resulting in its first smile since it entered my house. "Yu-yu~ yu-yu~ Yu-yu~ yu~ yu~~~" and it fell asleep.

• 11: according to my fellow online yukkuri connoisseurs, a parent cleaning its poo-poo was an act of utmost easiness to a koyukkuri, making it extremely happy. In its paste brain, cleaning of poo-poo was a parent's job thus koreimu treated me as a parent.

• 1 2