Comments

mad_hatter said:

Yeah, retaliation is very conditional in this game. I don't know if shitheads/super shitheads counter-attack rapers; I've never kept them around long enough to find out. I've only seen niceheads do so, and very rarely at that. My guess is even if shitheads defend against rapers, rapers would win. Especially if there's two and one initiates rape frenzy in the other.

If i remember correctly, only niceheads should defend others from rapers, and even then only under certain conditions. Rape, defense from and preying are all event based, so its also governed by dice rolls on whether anything happens. Its just they have a higher than 0% chance.

As far as damage goes, its pretty much random but consistent in that build. Basically, individual yukkuri types share stats like movement speed, stress resistance (or at least receive the same modifiers) but have the individual numbers determined by multiplication of a random factor and the base value. So its very possible to get freakishly weak or strong individual yukkuri. It was definitely a system that needed looking at, and is fairly easy to fix if anyone is interested.
EDIT: By which i mean ill tell you how to do it

Updated

• Haa is my idol. My entire goal in working on simyukkuri is to distill haa's drawings into java form and implement them ingame as a way for all to enjoy his easyness.

• (1koma)
    そんなある日、仕事から帰ってみると、庭にサッカーボールサイズと、テニスボールサイズの饅頭が一つづつ落ちていた。
    One day, upon coming home from work I noticed that two manju - one of them the size of a soccer ball, the other the size of a tennis ball – had fallen into the garden.

Then one day,when I came home from work,manjuu that soccer ball size and tennis ball size had fallen in the garden one each.
    (2koma)
    日が暮れているので良く見えないが、赤白リボンの奴はたしかれ・・・れ?ゆっくりだ。
    Because it was well after sunset, I couldn’t see them properly, one had a red and white ribbon so it was probably a re… re… hmm, I can’t seem to remember the name, yukkuri.
    (3koma)
    「ゆゆっ!おにーさん、ゆっくりしていってね!」
    "Yuyuu! Mister, take it easy!"
    「ゆっくちしちぇっちぇにぇっ!」
    (baby)"chake id eajy!"
    (4koma)
    「・・・・・・。」
    "......"
    (5koma)
    家の電灯に照らされてみれば、薄汚れていて何ともゆっくりしていない奴等である。
    Once I saw them under the electric lamp, I noticed how dirty they were, and thought that they could not take it easy.
    少なくとも、見ているこちらとしてはゆっくりできない。
    At least, I can’t take it easy.
    (6koma)
    親子なのは間違いなさそうだが、親の方は全身余すところ無く、マジックで唐草模様が描き込まれているあたり、町からやってきたのは間違いないだろう。
    It would seem to be a parent and child, ostensibly from the city if an arabesque pattern drawn in magic marker was any indication.
    「にんげんさん、れいむはしんぐるまざーなんだよ!」
    “Mister human, Reimu is a single mother, you know!”
    「へぇ・・・。で?」
    "Huh...so what?"
    (7koma)
    「かわいそうなれいむたちを、ゆっくりかっていってね!」
    "Please take care of us easy!"
    「きゃわいくってごめんにぇっ!」
    (baby)"Sowwy fo’ being sho cude!"

• Cleaned it up a bit I hope, but not entirely sure on some parts.

(Title)
    anko0467『飼いゆっくりれいむ』D.O
    anko0467 "Domesticated Yukkuri Reimu" D.O(Original novel by D.O,but Illustrator is unknown.)
    (1koma)
    我が家は、築100年を軽く超える古風な木造家屋である。
    My home is a quaint wooden houses well over a 100 years old.
    爺さんの若かった頃は農業をしていたとのことなので、蔵もあれば庭もあり、さらにその周囲は生垣をはさんで小さな林まで広がっている。
    In my grandfather’s younger days, he was a farmer. On his property, there was a warehouse and garden surrounded by a hedge and ringed by forest.

外から見れば、歴史の重み、どころか幽霊屋敷の雰囲気漂わせていることだろう。
    From the outside, this home appears both old and abandoned.
    現在の主である私が手入れを怠っているので、庭はコケと背の高い雑草が生い茂り、生垣も所々穴が開いているからなのだが。
    I do not take care of the home, and as a result, moss and weeds have overgrown the garden and the hedges have holes in them.
    (2koma)
    私が子供の頃は、周囲にまだ多くの農家も残っていたが、十年ほど前に、ゆっくりの大規模な襲撃が起こり、すっかり疲弊してしまったようである。
    During my childhood, many of the locals were farmers. Ten years ago however, there was a large scale yukkuri attack, and it seems that the farms have completely disappeared.

(3koma)
    もう少し山に近い田舎に立ち上がった、のうかりんを使った実験農場計画が始まった頃に多くの農地は売却され、実験農場が順調な現状を考えると、このあたりも数年後にはのうかりん印の農場になりそうだ。
    The drafted plan was to create an experimental farm in the countryside, near the mountain. It would employ the Noukarin(?). Most of the land was sold for the purposes of this plan, and the smooth progress of the experiment means that this entire area will soon be the farmland of the Noukarin(?)

現在では町、というには空き家が多すぎる、少々寂しい地域となってしまっている。
    Now, the many abandoned homes have created a ghost town.

• Depends on version, its not working properly in any of your versions, but if someone starts yelling Feed me easy! with a really rude look on their face, they're going to start eating ko's. Though they might just kill them, idk, it was a bit wonky in 250

• Could also drop in a couple of remilias next time, they will eat the babies anytime they're over 25% hunger. Baby and koremilias would be best since they gain hunger fastest.

• I feel like their version of hybridization could have worked alot nicer if braids were locked to bodytype and the artstyles were more standardized, especially faces

• 1 2