Comments

I really can't think of what ぼいんちょ is a slur of
Closest sounding word I can think of is 好印象 but it doesn't fit the context
Closest sounding word I can think of that does fit is 場所 but slurring 場所 into ぼいんちょ is a bit of a stretch

• saline said:

this one seemed like a nice little ko

eh, she's relatively on the nicer side but she immediately became somewhat spoiled the moment anon was even slightly nice to her.

• I happen to notice that this page of the story was different from the one uploaded on pixiv. I guess the artist updated it after the original was first uploaded here or something. So this is the new version of the page, I've replaced the original page with this one in the pool.

For reference here's the old page (no longer part of the pool): post #88406

Oh and this pool is translated now

• Cosmos said:

Have no idea how to create a new tag, so very appreciate if someone give me a detail of how to do it.

Just add a tag in the edit/upload page and if it doesn't exist it will be created as a general tag
    If you want to add a non-general tag then add a prefix e.g. "character:chimata"

• The one time there's a human willing to adopt strays just happen to also be the one time koyus actually listened to their parent's teachings. Unlucky

• While rereading this (and fixing some of the TL), I noticed that it was mentioned that they fought and their accessories were torn yet it was never shown. I think there's a page missing between this and the previous. And maybe a missing page between this and the next too since it seems like something is missing? But alas yuppiyupitaro's pixiv has been nuked so there's no way I can confirm it now.
    There isn't any yukkuri work archive besides this site is there?

Updated

• There's something about this artist's artstyle that makes yukkuris look even more feeble than they normally are but I can't point out why. Maybe it's their small features; small eyes small mouth small braid and short hair, I dunno.

Also I commend this Oniisan for being so dedicated to abuse that he's willing to watch Maricha shake her ass for an hour every day, and even three whole hours for this particular day. Not to mention he's abusing other yukkuris too meaning he presumably also watches other yukkuri's daily ass shaking.

• Despair orphan meets absolute happiness for a single day before coming back to full despair, funny stuff. Very reminicient of pool #2632 except with an emphasis on psychological despair instead of physical abuse.

• Cosmos said:

The artist's name is ぎゃくたい鬼威惨, can someone translate their name, please?

Abuse Oniisan
    The oniisan (鬼威惨) here is the wordplay oniisan that's often used in yukkuri works to refer to mohawks/abyusers, the one that means something like 'terrible mighty demon'

• For some reason I really like seeing a story heavily emphasizing just how much care and love the parents pour into a koyukkuri before she gets killed. There's something satisfying about seeing all their hard work being destroyed right before their eyes.

• I'll TL these when I have time but story should be self explanatory.
    *explanation on how their only daughter Maricha is very precious and they love her so much* and then Marisa brings her to her first hunt. Cat attacks, Marisa does literally nothing but puff, Maricha eaten. Went home and explained to Reimu. Reimu blames Marisa for Maricha's death, Marisa kills her in a fit of rage "MARISA DID HER BEST OKAY! MARISA FOUGHT HARD!" (lmao). Reimu dead, Marisa aimlessly wanders away.

• Comd said:

I'd upload if downloading from Pixiv isn't such a pain. In the meantime I'm doing basic translations but I'm grateful for the uploads!

You can try browser extensions like Pixiv Toolkit that can simplify bulk downloading.
    Honestly for me the main barrier of uploading is more because of this website. This site loads really slow for me for some reason, maybe the server is far from my place idk.

• The first half of this was uploaded sometime ago and I was always confused that the shitheads seemingly just got away with abusing Alice. While browsing pixiv turns out there's a second part that nobody uploaded so I did.

Here's a plot summary, dunno if I'll ever do a proper TL:
    Mister has 3 pet yukkuris who's all in love with him (like a harem). Reimu and Marisa are aggresively seductive while Alice is shy. Reimu and Marisa gets jealous and angry at Alice for selfishly asking mister to sleep with her tonight "even though she's just a shy girl". So they abuse her, making her impregnate herself and then took away her kids. They force her to act as a country bumpkin raper if she wants her kids back but after she does they just kill her kids and left to sleep with mister in Alice's place. When mister woke up the next morning, Alice had commited suicide.

Marisa apologizes but Reimu claims this is mister's fault for taking it easy with another yukkuri besides Reimu. Mister agreed, saying that it's probably a good idea to keep only one pet yukkuri to avoid jealousy. This prompted Marisa and Reimu to fight to the death for the position of Mister's only pet. Reimu won but turns out Alice is still pregnant with one more baby and mister keeps her instead. Here seems like mister turned Reimu into a compost but she still believes that she has a chance with mister. "Today it was that little one's turn again but surely tonight it's Reimu's turn to sleep-sleep with mister!" as she combs her hair and cheerfully sings.

• Cosmos said:

Thanks for the easy translation, mister Ahegao. Part of me wants to make this into the pool to prevent it from getting lost, but then it only has 2 pages.

Eh it's fine, I've seen pools with literally only 1 page. And this seems to be an obscure artist so it would probably get lost as you say.

• Always nice to see niceheads get rewarded and shitheads get punished. Also glad that the shitty Maricha isn't just instakilled and will live and suffer for much longer.

• Cosmos said:

Seems like this story is pretty interesting based on the amount of "heart" it has on Pixiv (about 700).

I tried translating it, it's just your typical koyukkuri home invasion being paid back with death. Though it's always satisfying to see shitheads slowly realizing how much they fucked up instead of the usual instant death. And being buried alive is a pretty rare abyuse method.

• 1 2 3 4 5 19