Comments

I found it kind of amusing, Marisa type is being abuse most in the yukkuri thread, maybe because their action is the jerkiest? i don't know, but i like it

P.S.: I don't really like Marisa(Kirisame)

• JusticeItEasy said:

We have a forum for that, specially when your "idea" comes after yet again complaining about "the ebil abyuse".

It comes out as just you making excuses to keep complaining about abyuse and talk about how you would mess up those pesky mean anons from abyuse.

The worse is that this will give "justification" to the other side to start doing the same on FF and we get some serious problems because people aren't respecting the Golden Rule.

Plus this isn't your first time Shindo, just stop.
    More so with 9th since you clearly are still pissy about him making Okuus in his works not nuclear at all and easy preys and you took it too personal.

Again, don't like abyuse or a particular subset of abyuse? Ignore it, focus on what you like and only enjoy that, don't ruin it for others.

Want to discuss story ideas? We have a Forum that could use more discussion!

The Inquisitorial Judge of The Heavens is super annoyed by your super kuro heresy, so you better listen, lots of listening is fine!

Where is that forum?

• JusticeItEasy said:

What did I say?
    Plus Canttakeitesy using yourself as example doesn't count! It's like if I used myself as an example of Eikis being common yukkuris because I show up often now! And we know the reality!
    The Zippang example is valid though so it counts.

Seriously just stop, I rather not see this being as some sort of "well screw the golden rule pass" and then we have rabid abyuse fans going to FF works and shitting on them, more so when poweryoga isn't as available as he was before to drop the Law Hammer!

Also the idea of comparing any yukkuri with the Doom Slayer is beyond heretical, it's pretty much worth a thousand exterminatus and you sure as hell don't want me to go "Cyclonic Torpedos Drop, Everybody Dies!"

Again people stick to your side of the fence if you lack the flexibility of an electronic oldman to move between fence sides without disrespecting each side and breaking the Golden Rule!

Dude, Chill, i just want to share my idea, don't need to be so furious

• ShindoSOS said:

They are rage, violent, brutal, without mercy, but yu, yu will be worst…RIP AND TEAR UNTIL IT'S DONE EASY!

• -1
  • I just wondering if there will be a yukkuri-DOOM slayer, my friend think that idea btw, he's a fan of both DOOM and yukkuri, so he wish someone could draw a vengeful yukkuri that slays humans, like human abuse yukkuri, she do this for fun.

and i also writen a novel about Yukkuri used to be the massenger for gods, humans think they're cute at first, but then yukkuries stay in mortal world too long and they being corrupted, human begin to abuse yukkuri and eventually enrages gods, gods sent armies to earth and destroy the entire humanity.

• -1
  • I kind of wish someone draw a comic about how human tries to abuse Yukkuri and eventually they being abuse instead,Asia have some yukkuri thread,like that setting

• 1 2 3 4 5 11