One Yukkuri Place

Tag Description for "nyodo"

Posted under General

nyodo is the romanization of the Japanese word for urethra (尿道), minus diacritical marks. This is identical to the convention employed for the existing anyaru tag. Used to denote when a yukkuri is depicted as possessing a distinct urethra is as opposed to the cloacal anyaru. The efficacy of this tag will vary as yukkuri anatomy is depicted inconsistently.

Updated by poweryoga

this is the first time I see that tag. Can't we just use urethra?

Edit: I'm not saying we need an urethra tag...

anon0014 said:
this is the first time I see that tag. Can't we just use urethra?

Edit: I'm not saying we need an urethra tag...

But the urethra is a distinct component of yukkuri anatomy AND nyodo has the added benefit of being shorter (two syllables to ur_eth_ra's three) and easier to spell.

Updated

amicustribusyu said:
But the urethra is a distinct component of yukkuri anatomy AND nyodo has the added benefit of being shorter (two syllables to ur_eth_ra's three) and easier to spell.

Yukkuri anatomy varies between artists and almost all of them do not have a nyodo/urethra. Its a worthless tag. That said,

anon0014 said:
this is the first time I see that tag. Can't we just use urethra?

Edit: I'm not saying we need an urethra tag...

Its the first time you've seen that tag because amicustribusyu made it up before he made this thread.

yukiyuzen said:
Yukkuri anatomy varies between artists and almost all of them do not have a nyodo/urethra. Its a worthless tag.

What's wrong with being thorough?

amicustribusyu said:
What's wrong with being thorough?

Because the overwhelming number of artists don't use nyodos/urethras. Most of the pictures you already tagged nyodo don't even have nyodos. (post #41345 thats a tongue, not a nyodo)

yukiyuzen said:
Because the overwhelming number of artists don't use nyodos/urethras. Most of the pictures you already tagged nyodo don't even have nyodos. (post #41345 thats a tongue, not a nyodo)

What tongue? I see no tongue anywhere near where the yukkuri is expressing urine.

The pink thing inside its mouth.

Seriously, if we're arguing this over a single picture, the tag simply isn't going to work.

yukiyuzen said:
The pink thing inside its mouth.

Seriously, if we're arguing this over a single picture, the tag simply isn't going to work.

You say that. I see a tongue, confined ENTIRELY within the yukkuri's mouth and TWO distinct orifices, one of which is expressing urine, the other of which is the 'X' shaped anyaru.

amicustribusyu said:
You say that. I see a tongue, confined ENTIRELY within the yukkuri's mouth and TWO distinct orifices, one of which is expressing urine, the other of which is the 'X' shaped anyaru.

So wheres the nyodo?

We're getting to really specific tags that I'm not sure we really need because of the tiny portion of pictures that do have it.

When you're generating new tags, you should ask yourself:

"Can I get to this picture using other tags that we already have in place?"

For example: To get to post #41345, I used:

finger_abuse reimu peeing ayazou

Result: 2 pictures.

Even if I remove ayazou because I don't know the author, I have less than 1 page to sift through to get to the picture.

Here's the important point:

I would never, ever search using nyodo.

A lot of the other stuff you've made are fairly descriptive and I think are good. Wheelbarrow is a good example.

Other stuff?

coprophagy? what the fuck is that?
exorcism?
torii(bird? chicken? is it an artist name? Why are you using japanese?)
teas?
flower_petals? As opposed to just flowers?

Really a bit too much.

Tags should be descriptive to the point of being useful. You're getting too granular in the tags.

poweryoga said:
torii(bird? chicken? is it an artist name? Why are you using japanese?)

a torii is that gate you can find in Shinto shrines, there really isn't another name for it.

anon0014 said:
a torii is that gate you can find in Shinto shrines, there really isn't another name for it.

Wouldn't the shrine tag be sufficient for that?

platina said:
Hint: "Good! This shit's good!"

If we're going to have a tag for that i'd use shit_eating instead.

  • 1