Take it Easy OYP! Here is the official thread of the game tentatively entitled: One Yukkuri Game. More stuff will be updated on OP soon.
As some of you know, I've been working on a yukkuri game: post #59238
The game will be an action adventure rpg simulation genre.
Todo list (not in any particular order):
1. Yukkurariums(model has been made, not functional yet)
2. Speech bubbles(implemented but buggy af)
3. Yukkuri Behavior(hunger done, still working on the rest)
4. More items/tools(new: shotgun added!)
5. More yukkuri(currently have Reimu, Marisa, Patchy and Alice)
6. In-game room/house/factory/farm/garden/etc layout editor
7. Feral/stray yukkuri invasions
8. Storyline(campaign mode)
10. 3d models for
yukkuri, tools, and items. 2D yukkuri is better than 3D
11. Multi language support
12. Original artwork(almost there)
13. Voice acting(or just synthsized with UTAU)
14. Particle effects(rain, leaking paste, etc)
15. Work on a first release(lol it's been 2 years)
16. Yukkuri battles
17. Slow and easy background music.
18. Switch to Unity3D (GameMaker has limitations) staying on GameMaker
19. Think of a better title.
20. Take it Easy! (Done! Took it easy for 2 years!)
Take it easy!