Like that will work, silly Marisa.
Requesting a translation please~
1) Sign:-It's Marisa's great roadside show!1 yen: Yukkuri Smile10 yen: Rolling around50 yen: Marisa's advice on life100 yen: Refreshing show500 yen: Poo-poo show1000 yen: Dosu Spark
-I'm performing easy!-Put money in right now!
2) -Hey, Marisa!-Yu--So you want to see Marisa get refreshed, right?
3) -B A D I Z A A ~-Do your best, lol.-Yugee!
4) -Refreshed~-Badizaaa~-ZDOB IIIIID!
5) And so, Marisa became a single mother-Yuuu...I really...-can't take it easy like this...
6) -We can really take it easy with mommie!-Chake ich eajy, mommie!-Aah...what easy-taking kids...
7) -But soon, mister food will run out...-and they won't be able to take it easy...
8) -From now on, we'll all live strongly together!(The title of the sign has "and the babies'" added to it, and all the options also have "everyone's" added.)
That's just asking for disaster. That guy's just going to come back, and now the sign says 'everyone'...You see what I'm getting at?
She put an extra 1 at the front of all the prices. thats just making things worse
am i the only one surprised to see there's yukkuri capable of kanji writing?
Shit, I can't write kanji as neatly as they can. >_>;
The price of a dos-spark is 10k (raised to 110k) yen...