They always wanted to "become one".
*hopes this gets translated, just so I can understand their screams*
Screams from the second panelMarisa: Help Meeeee!* (*Slurred)Alice: Buaaaaaa, it huuuuuurts* (*slurred)
Slurred versions (posible crap shoot translation)Marisa: Hwewp Mweeeee!Alice: Buaaaaaa, ich huuuuuurdz* (*slurred)
But what do the boxes say? This is important.
Bump in hopes of box t ranslation
It doesn't say much.
1. Take two yukkuris who have just been born, preferably of different types.
2. Cut a little bit off their bodies, so that the bean paste is visible, and stick them together with some flour dissolved in water.
3. Alternately squeeze the two yukkuris' bodies, circulating the bean paste throughout both.
4. After the bean paste has been well mixed, squeeze it all into one side and cut off the side you don't need.Done.
5. You can eat the mixed yukkuri, or return it to its parents. By mixing their bean paste, you can also produce new types of yukkuri. Have fun trying out the various possibilities.
Thanks, Shark Attack.
Can you also translate what they are saying in the first panel (which git skipped), so we have a complete translation (and probably a translation edit).
Marisa: Alice...Alice: I want to go back to Mommy!