Translation, slurred parts in < > and unsure parts in [ ], line numbers added
1. This is [a river bank outside the city(?)]2. Under the bridge, cardboard boxes stacked almost like a castle wall3. That is where a family of yukkuris are living, a wonderful wonderful home.
4. "Yuyu! <daddy's> home!"5. The younger Marisa jumps out the house and directly comes against the father Marisa.6. The younger Marisa who is adept at running has no rival, but the other koyukkuris follow after her.7. Jumping to and fro, they greet the father Marisa.8. "Welcome home <easy>!!"9. "Yuyu!! I came home easy!!"10. The Father Marisa came home from the hunt.
11. Inside the father Marisa's wonderful admirable hat, there is lots of tasty-looking food.12. Today, a nice mister human shared some food so there is a bounty.13. The mother Reimu receives the food and serves it to the whole family.14. "Mu-nch Mu-nch (music symbol) <happiness>-!!!"15. Thanks to eating humans' high-calorie food, this family has grown very big.16. So, no matter how scary the mister dog or mister cat, or mister crow, if everyone puff-s[they use an onomatopea as the term for puffing up] they can drive it away.
17. Once the meal is finished, it is time for the family to take it easy.18. "<Daddy>, do high highhh-!"19. "Yuyu'! Not fair! <Marisa> too-!!"20. The father Marisa uses the lip of the wonderful admirable hat to throw the koyukkuris up in the air.21. Yukkuri style high highhh[I guess it's a regular Japanese term for throwing kids up in the air, not sure what it's called in English] is the children's favorite.22. The fourth sister Reimu, while being high highhh-ed, twitches her hair ties in happiness.23. "Yuyuyu'! Then, <Reimu> will <ru-b ru-b> with <mommie>!!"24. The third sister Reimu is given ru-b ru-b from mother Reimu's plump plump cheeks.
25. the eldest sister Marisa , who had been given high highhh following the fourth sister Reimu, stretched her body long.26. "<Marisa> can stre-tch stre-tch this far now!!!"27. While stretching her body, she tilts the father Marisa's big and wonderful hat towards the sky.28. "yuyu-n!! It's a very easy-taking stre-tch stre-tch!!29. Marisa's little one is definitely impressive!!!"
30. The father Marisa has a beaming face while praising the eldest sister Marisa.31. Not to lose to her sister, the youngest Reimu gives her effort as well.32. "<daddy>-, listen listen-! <Reimu's>- <Reimu's->33. Able to poo-poo by herself now!! Isn't it great!!"34. "Yuyuyu!! Marisa's little one is definitely impressive!!!35. Everyone, is a yukkuri who can really take it easy!!!!"36. To the children's growth, the father Marisa is very satisfied.
37. At that moment, the second eldest Marisa detected the humans coming this way.38. "Yuyu? <Mister> humans' <coming this way>!!"39. "Probably, just like the <girl> yesterday, they're going to <give Reimu sweet sweets>!!"40. "It must be because <Marisa's> so cute!! Sorry for being so cute!!!"41. The mother Reimu who is very educational gives orders to her children.42. "Yuyu! LIttle ones!! Give them a greeting easy! Ready go-!"43. "<Take it easy>!!!"
Thx a lot for translated.
If they didn't seem like total dicks before...
This is a happy ending regardless, better they burn and beat up yukkuris than people and animals.
But most people are contemptuous scumbags and animals arn't sentient/self-aware, and the yukkuri only wanted to take it easy. I think it would be more satisfying to burn and beat up someone else's posessions, like smashing in a car windshield and recording the owner's reaction from a vantage point.
So, breaking a windshield is a less dickish thing to do than burning a pastry? Man, yukkuris must be seriously warping your mind. I don't know what part of the world you live in but remind me not to go there, before I start stereotyping humanity. I work in a place where people love to mess around and I still don't have that viewpoint, so I can only imagine what you've witnessed.
YUKKURI MORAL BATTLE EXTREME! WAPRDED LOGIC FROM BOTH SIDES HEADING THIS WAY! EPIC AMOUNTS OF SARCASM WILL GOT OVER PEOPLE HEADS! WOOOOOOOOO!
^YEAH!!! INTERNET FIGHt- oh, I'm part of it. Darn. Sock, and in Sockpuppet amirite?Welcome to America, Sun. I probably live right next to you. WATCHING AND WAITING.
nice trans ! yeah! thx a lot
The guy on the left looks like he's regretting this. Poor family.
America? America is comprised of 50 states, each with varying laws and people. I need states and cities. You're the one watching and waiting? I'm still waiting for someone wearing a yukkuri t-shirt and I haven't seen one thus far. Then again, I don't hang around college campuses, high schools, specialty shops, or any other places where those people gather. And don't forget conventions.
Nice, young people these days is already having a good initiation to do what they must >_<
Damn, this is hardcore. You must have gotten a serious boner from this, SUN. XD