One Yukkuri Place

Suggestion to delete a certain picture.

Posted under General

This topic has been locked.

http://yukkuri.shii.org/post/show/1148

So I'm going back through the old pictures and I found this gem. And I'd like to suggest to the mods that it be deleted. The reason I have for suggesting this is simply...

This isn't a picture about yukkuris.

It's not, not really. Sure, it's got yukkuris IN it, but it's got nothing to do with the yukkuris. It's just

http://yukkuri.shii.org/post/show/1147

with 9/11 in the background. It could be anything. I could take a picture of Holocaust victims, or some mutilated corpse off rotten.com, or the Oklahoma City bombing, or whatever, and shop in some yukkuris. That doesn't make the picture about yukkuris.

And seeing as how this is a site about yukkuris, I really don't feel that this picture has any business being here.

Updated by poweryoga

Yeah, that pic was made out of spite because of someone mentioning the posibility of bad end edit like they were so common back then.

I do agree with Zidana here, not only because of being less about yukkuris and more about the background shocking event, but also because it was made out of spite to make a point through ridiculizing such a horrible event as "some bad end" as a spiteful counter edit of the typical "FF edited for spiteful "happy end"".

YukkurisMustDie said:
If this goes, then should all the touhou pr0n with a yukkuri shoped in.

It's different, those aren't some "edgy" spiteful edit ridiculizing a horrible event just to make a point.

Pfft. If you want a picture thats non-relevant to yukkuris, take a look at this : post #20488 (And yes, I admit I took off the untranslated and anon tags to make it even harder to find)

yukiyuzen

Well there is those banner things, I think they basically are the kanji for "yu" but crossed over like a "not allowed" sign. Though beign honest if that were taken out I wouldn't miss it at all.

It kinda reminds me, AH the artist sure luvs to make his yu related stuff taking place on WWII with all those edits of the manga "Barefoot".

JusticeItEasy said:
I think they basically are the kanji for "yu" but crossed over like a "not allowed" sign.

yep. if there's one thing yukkuris have taught me, is the hiragana(?) for "yu".

YukkurisMustDie said:
yep. if there's one thing yukkuris have taught me, is the hiragana(?) for "yu".

eye am smart!

zidana123 said:
durrhurrhurr

>picture has yukkuris in it
>picture is not about yukkuris
>site is full of pictures with yukkuris
>therefore, none of them are about yukkuris.

You have some interesting ideas. I'd like to hear more about them.

starshine said:
>picture has yukkuris in it
>picture is not about yukkuris
>site is full of pictures with yukkuris
>therefore, none of them are about yukkuris.

You have some interesting ideas. I'd like to hear more about them.

Thats not the point she is making. Stop being such a troll!

starshine

What, do you have an IQ of 2? Or just can't read?

Oh wait, I get it. You're the one that made that picture in the first place and you're butthurt that I called you out on it. I see.

danogoat

Thank you.

Updated

yukiyuzen said:
Pfft. If you want a picture thats non-relevant to yukkuris, take a look at this : post #20488 (And yes, I admit I took off the untranslated and anon tags to make it even harder to find)

The moonrunes are all about yukkuri, so it is about yukkuris.

I realize the picture is a parody edit but this isn't 4chan, and the 9-11 picture crosses the line between tongue-in-cheek humor to outright offensive. I think it's pretty straight forward here.

edit: Didn't realize the picture was on there myself or I would've deleted it already.

zidana123 said:
What, do you have an IQ of 2? Or just can't read?

Oh wait, I get it. You're the one that made that picture in the first place and you're butthurt that I called you out on it. I see.

Yu mad-mad?

zidana123 said:
Why would I be mad? You're the one that's butthurt about your picture being deleted.

You tell me.

  • 1
  • 2