One Yukkuri Place

comunity project

Posted under General

From what I've seen in post #35975, we like the idea of yukkuri movies (or at least something longer than gifs).

I'm planning to study animation and I've got adobe flash cs3. To sum up:

Do YOU want to make yukkuri animations and post them here and pages like newgrounds?

Updated

kurutto-kun said:
From what I've seen in post #35975, we like the idea of yukkuri movies (or at least something longer than gifs).

I'm planning to study animation and I've got adobe flash cs3. To sum up:

Do YOU want to make yukkuri animations and post them here and pages like newgrounds?

Here, yes. Newgrounds? no.

Posting in NG is a potential landmine, just saying.

I believe he was using Newgrounds as a comparison example. If other people is down I won't mind. Not much of an animator but I can give it a look if this idea is made possible.

I'm confused. Are you making a call for artists to submit work and you animate it? Or are you just trying to gauge the community?

I'm trying to make a project with all the ones that are interested. I mean, we've got artists, voices (although the only girl I know here is Nell) and we've got teamwork! YAY !!

ThatOneGuy said:
I believe he was using Newgrounds as a comparison example. If other people is down I won't mind. Not much of an animator but I can give it a look if this idea is made possible.

kurutto-kun said:
...post them here and pages like newgrounds?

>.>
As I've said, NG is a landmine for whiteknight douchebaggery. I know, I've been through it.

I would suggest that taking anything yukkuri that has the slightest hint of not being all happy days anywhere outside here is a very bad choice...

as long as this has people willing to make yukkuri movies, we will have a good time.

Let's vote: We make movies and post them on
newgrounds. Yes or no?

Post them here certainly, but it's quite a risk elsewhere. It's a good idea, but be careful of teh backlash you'll inevitably get.

And you are talking of multiple people, working on one project right? (Instead of trying to get multiple people working on their own different things)

Tea said:
Post them here certainly, but it's quite a risk elsewhere. It's a good idea, but be careful of teh backlash you'll inevitably get.

And you are talking of multiple people, working on one project right? (Instead of trying to get multiple people working on their own different things)

I'm aware of what can happen if posted anywhere but here. Yes, Multiple people working on one project.

So... since we are experimenting some kind of attention from Japan, I think we should use it to see what the think of western projects. Do you think we should use it for yukkuri movies?

  • 1