One Yukkuri Place

Please post any bugs/errors here!! (Suggestions also welcome!)

Posted under General

We will most certainly be running into stuff as we use this new format more. So if you find something you feel like should be more secure, or more locked down, or something just plain not working, please post it here.

Items that are currently not working:

*all tags are converted to lowercase.
*Artist tags need fixing.

Updated by harouki

Suggestion: Tag clean: Now that we've got that list and ability to find tags that really aren't being used, we should probably start removing some of those. That, and look for images that have too few tags, and make sure they're being properly tagged.

I think making sure things are tagged consistently, rather than eliminating tags that aren't tagged on a lot of images, or making them better known (e.g. playing) is the issue. They aren't doing much harm being there.

EDIT: Err, what's this recruiting Janitors message appearing at the top of my screen? Is that a leftover from danbooru?

Updated

Would it be possible to re-add the "upload to One Yukkuri Place" bookmarklet from the old site? It seems a bit easier to upload pictures that way than saving pic, add tag, and then upload.

For tags would it possible to change some name/last name around? I've checked on other image boards i.e. Danbooru, for English last name, then first name have shown no results at all. I think this would apply for non-eastern names like Patchouli Knowledge, Alice Margatroid, the Scarlet Sisters, mystia_lorlei, etc. That, and some of the tags are messed up again. Also changing tag for cirno to character:cirno doesn't work. See post #1606

Updated

Suggestion: Have the page title for a pool be set to the pool's name. It's more convenient to bookmark a pool that way instead of having to copy and paste the title over every time.

Get rid of the need for new uploads to be approved by janitors. We have lower quality standards than Danbooru, since we accept quick sketches and scribbles, so we don't need the approval system.

Some tags would be better off as pools I think. The only one I can think of at the moment is "nightmare_fuel" so I've made a pool for it. Reason being is that tags are for things you can readily see in the image whereas pools are for opinions and ideas you can derive from the image. In this case, "mutant" or "premature_yukkuri" is something you can see in the image and "nightmare_fuel" is something you decide on afterwards. So basically, the "nightmare_fuel" tag can be fully removed as it is more appropriate for a pool.

EDIT:(Whoops forgot about the edit function, otherwise would have edited my previous post) I noticed that when an image is saved the file name it is saved with by default is gibberish. Is it possible to go back to the earlier way, with the number of the post as the default file name?

Updated

I would like to report that it seems that after some time, pic comments stop bumping for somer reason, even if the comments are fairly new.

Any idea if there is a problem or if it's part of Danbooru's system?

JusticeItEasy said:
I would like to report that it seems that after some time, pic comments stop bumping for somer reason, even if the comments are fairly new.

Any idea if there is a problem or if it's part of Danbooru's system?

I thought that there's a limit on the number of times that a user can bump a post within a specific time interval? That should only apply to regular members, though, not for privileged and up, so I don't know...

Mokomoko said:
I thought that there's a limit on the number of times that a user can bump a post within a specific time interval? That should only apply to regular members, though, not for privileged and up, so I don't know...

Seconding this feature to be applied too.

Or set to default comments NOT to bump posts, but set a separate option button to <Add Comment & Bump Post> as well.

Not possible since anonymous posting is disabled. And I see your userID fine.

@SUN

Looking to disable that in the future. As for the pools, we can edit that as they come in. To be honest, anything can be put in a pool. Reimu pool, Marisa pool... I think pools should be more for pretty specific things like you mentioned: nightmare_fuel. Or maybe too_dumb_to_live. Etc etc... We have tags for all of those.

Re: Comment editor. No feature like this exists for comments, and it would for sure need development efforts. Unfortunately none of us know Ruby too well, I'll see if the forum edits are compatible.

@JIE

There's a limit on how many comments an image can accept before bumps stop happening. I think it's set to 10 or so. If we want this disabled that's fine, but lets get a consensus on that.

@Skrib

We do want discussions to bump post for the most part. After all, that's what the comments section are for.

Might not be anything, but I just tried to open artist___AVR-18G from one of his own pictures, and not all of them are listed. Specifically, I'm using the green pill story2 links, but none of those show up on the filtered page.

poweryoga said:
Not possible since anonymous posting is disabled. And I see your userID fine.

To clarify:

I make a post in the forum, and when I log off and look at the forum again, all the posts I made are now made by "Anonymous" instead of my userID. The problem goes away when I log back in. It's rather odd.

Skribulous said:
To clarify:

I make a post in the forum, and when I log off and look at the forum again, all the posts I made are now made by "Anonymous" instead of my userID. The problem goes away when I log back in. It's rather odd.

Have you tried deleting your cache and cookies? It might be that there's something funky going on with your cache

poweryoga said:

There's a limit on how many comments an image can accept before bumps stop happening. I think it's set to 10 or so. If we want this disabled that's fine, but lets get a consensus on that.

Hmmm. I vote we raise the limit, since I tend to use the comments page to keep track of any conversations I end up in.

maximusfive said:
Hmmm. I vote we raise the limit, since I tend to use the comments page to keep track of any conversations I end up in.

I second this notion. 20 comments or so limit should be good enough, imo