Just wanted to share something that was given out on Danbooru a long time ago.
Sometimes, an image being rather tall and full of text balloons can make it difficult to place notes. Who wants to keep scrolling up, creating several note boxes with the "Add Translation" button, then painstakingly dragging them down the image into place?
Well, there's a workaround for that.
Yes, the whole block - no spaces or line breaks!
Using it is simple.
1. Navigate to the image you want to add notes to.
2. Click the bookmark above to activate it.
3. Scroll to the part of the image where you want to add a note.
4. Press Ctrl+Z. This will spawn an empty note box on the visible part of the image, so that you won't need to do any scrolling.
5. Place, resize, and save the note as usual.
6. Repeat 4-5 until you're done.
7. The bookmark loses effect when you navigate away from the page, or when you reload the page.
Credit goes to Danbooru's RaisingK for the code.
I'm positive this code works in Firefox, and probably works in Internet Explorer. I haven't tried it in Chrome, so I can't vouch for that.
Updated by ParticleMan