Based on Kazami Yuuka
None, although a variant known as noukarin wear straw (or "farmer") hats. Bodied noukarin yukkuri are also known to carry a guitar or ukelele.
- a rare yukkuri
- Yuuka are mainly aloof and proud, looks down on other yukkuri, and is especially hostile to the common types.
- conversely most yuuka types recognizes the superiority of humans, and make desirable pets if it were not for their rarity.
- strong and durable for a yukkuri, possibly waterproof, and can even withstand damage that would usually kill a typical yukkuri outright
- solitary types
- They are excellent gardeners and farmers, and even without prompting will have the urge to grow flowers and other plants. A yuuka's easy place is tending a garden, and will not tolerate any home invaders.
- no known deibu variations. Some yuuka pets will call their owner a slave but this is mostly a tsundere behavior instead of a shithead behavior, and the owner of these yuukas are mostly masochists so they enjoy being called a slave anyways
- Noukarin variants are also exceptional singers.
Flower nectar (syrup?)