Inside and Outside of the Fence
1. This is a special easy place. Four yukkuri family of Marisa and Reimu type is living in a green area surrounded by fence. There are four houses for the four families and twice a day food will fall from the sky.
The parents often fell into quarrels with the neighbours because the space is not big enough for all the yukkuri. But the children doesn't follow their parents, in fact they get along well with the neighbours. This is because they have something fun to do.
Outside the fence are baby yukkuri about their age. These babies have no accessories so they are being ridiculed by the babies from inside the fence. Every day, the yukkuri inside will feed the yukkuri outside with their pee pee and poo poo.
Baby yukkuri is still too weak. Without parents to chew the grass and bugs, their only food source are the poo poo of yukkuri inside. They can't resist because the yukkuri inside has a hold on their only food source.
2. One day, a KoMarisa woke up, outside. She tried going to her family, but they call her trash who has no accessories. Marisa fainted from shock after her sister spray her with pee pee.
3. Later, Marisa woke up in a cardboard house with the other outside yukkuri. Nobody remember how they arrived outside or how they lost their accessories.
Starting tomorrow, Marisa should join them to get food.
4. As a yukkuri without accessories, Marisa only get poo poo and pee pee. At first she refused, and naturally her body also reject to eat poo poo. But she forced herself to finish eating.
5. After some time, the babies grow into KoYukkuri. One day, their leader came home with an earthworm, a very easy food that grow out of the ground. The other yukkuri never saw such thing before, they think the wriggling earthworm is disgusting. But leader Marisa yelled Happyness! when eating, proofing it's a very tasty meal.
Leader explained, now they don't have to eat poo poo anymore. They can go to hunt and eat Mister Grass and Mister Bugs as much as they want.
The outside yukkuri are split in opinion, but when Marisa said she want to follow Leader, everyone joined in.
6. The tasks are split. Reimu types still hesitate with worms, but they take grasses to eat. Lawn plants are too bitter, so the yukkuri only pick the wild grass and it makes the lawn grow greener.
Marisa types go out and hunt for bugs. Without hats, their result is not so many, but bugs are very easy food so everyone is happy.
Marisa (the one from part 2) who has became a better hunter falls in love with the Reimu managing their food storage. Leader Marisa saw them, then they talk about the condition of that place, which has become uneasy.
7. Inside the fence, the babies has grown bigger and the living space thus become too small for yukkuri to live comfortably. Parent yukkuri escape from reality by keep making new babies inside the house while kicking their children outside. The babies let them feel easy in this situation.
Moreover, without the outside yukkuri who will eat their poo, all the dirty things are gathered and smeared the fence. Living surrounded by poo poo, and losing the accessory-less yukkuri to ridicule and release their stress with, they're getting frustrated.
Food keep falling from the sky so they don't get starved to death and parents can keep on making babies without worries. Blue roof appears when rain falls, so they don't get melted by the water. Their food is also nutritious and delicious so they don't die from yukkuritis.
But thinking of their situation, this is more like a curse.
8. Things are not so well for the outside yukkuri either. Cries from the stressed inside yukkuri make them stay awake late until the night. If this continues, they would become uneasy and died after vomitting their fillings.
Marisa then suggested to move away. Leader, who has covered the largest area know there's no other easy place they can go, but Marisa is sure there's one, she know such place.
Marisa took the leader to somewhere. Along the way, Leader think, Marisa has grown well and could be leader instead of her assistant. But that Assistant Marisa always feel indebted to Leader, so she refused the offer and stayed as a council member instead.
The place Marisa found is a place with stacked stones and caves big enough for adult yukkuri to live in. This is the easy place. Leader thought she know this place, but back then there's still no nest holes. Anyway, they decided to make this their new easy place.
9. Next morning before their moving, all yukkuri found their accessories back. Ribbon and hats, all back to their hat, except one Marisa.
Leader gives her hat to the Assistant Marisa and told everyone. Their new easy place used to be pile of rocks, but Marisa has digged hole for everyone in their clan. Everyday, Marisa hunted a lot, but it's always Leader who took if back, now they know the reason why; Marisa has been digging the holes by herself.
All the yukkuri Marisa gave their hat to Marisa. They know the humiliation from not having accessory, so they will not do the same to others. With this, everyone decided to share their hat with each others.
10. Mister watch everything happens from his monitor. He still has Marisa's hat on his table, but he will return it some day, after all they has passed their trials.
He's a unique breeder who raise yukkuri inbetween doing abyuse. He likes seeing yukkuri suffer, but also loved the good yukkuri.
His current project is to raise yukkuri who can be easy without anyone who will make them feel easy. This time, he want to see if yukkuri can still be easy without their accessories. As we know, yukkuri have the bad nature to treat other yukkuri without accessories violently, even to their own children.
It's a simple experiment. Just fence a group of yukkuri, isolating them from outside. Feeding is done automatically, so he only need to watch. Then, he randomly pick out the KoYukkuri, take their accessories, and then put them outside.
With the fence, the violence inside yukkuri can do is limited to peeing, so he need not to worry about the outside yukkuri getting killed.
With only poo poo to eat, the previous outside group either starved to death or die in stress from eating poo. But this time is different. A great leader came among them and they learned to hunt on their own.
Moreover, the assistant Marisa is also great. She built new nests for the clan on her own. Moved by this, Mister broke his rule and helped. After all, expecting one yukkuri to do all this part time between hunting would take them almost a year.
After seeing the clan grow to a nice clan who helped each others, he prepared the last test. He return all the accessories except to one yukkuri and that's the assistant Marisa. He choose Marisa because if he use a Reimu or other Marisa, Leader of Assistant Marisa would protect that yukkuri. This way he can see how the clan will act. If they failed, of course, he has prepared a burner to kill them all.
Now, they are moving to their new home, led by a hatless Marisa.
11. How about the inside group ? They already filled the fenced area so Mister had to install wire to close the top. Midway, he mixed in gelatin into their food, so their body is sturdier and won't be crushed. He added drugs to make the parents keep on making babies and with their tightly packed constant rub-rub condition, babies are produced endlessly. Food is also increased so they never starved to death. The yukkuri above can eat, while the yukkuri below despite unable to move, can still survive by eating poo from the yukkuri above them. There are some who died from stress, but the number of new babies produced exceed that number.
Mister watch and think how he should finish his work. Pour them with boiling oil ? Let loose Remirya ? Or just scrap them ?
He watch them. Yukkuri who ask for help. Babies who turn into scum. Parents who lost their mind. He really enjoyed this so he strengthened the fence and changed the feeder to liquid mode. This way he can keep them alive and suffering.
The yukkuri asked him to let them go again, but he asked back, do they ever try to let the accessoryless little ones in ? Well, he know it's a futile effort to ask them, especially in this state, so he left them there.