One Yukkuri Place

Privileged member request!

Posted under General

This topic has been locked.

Skribulous said:
What's the full set of features a Privileged account has anyway?

Bumping for this, I would also like to know.

I nominate LightupCat for contributor status. Editor and all that good stuffs.

Ohai said:
Bumping for this, I would also like to know.

I don't know how well it applies here, but over at danbooru there is an explanation for the levels.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/forum/show/46785

Again, I'm not sure how well that applies here, but it may be good as a reference.

I'd like to be able to tag pictures since I'll be uploading some of my stuff now and then if that's alright.

I would also like to rearrange pictures in Pools if that's not asking too much. The pictures being out of order are just bugging the bejeezus out of me.

I'd be fine with just being able to tag though. Especially if someone else is proactively fixing up Pools.

poweryoga said:
Thats not the default of what we have here. I can get a list later today.

Please do

All privileged members get their own personal kimoaki komarisa! So contribute and help out the site and get yours today!!

Id like getting this account privileged, I like to add tags and translations notes for people who cant and just post them as a msg, and apparently I cant do any of those unless Im privileged

I wanna nominate ThatOneGuy for contrib as he is an artist and thus can upload his own work without hassle.

yumyumyum said:
All privileged members get their own personal kimoaki komarisa! So contribute and help out the site and get yours today!!

...Can I swap it for a remiriyaaki remiriya instead?

Well, I have dabbled in tag editing in the past, at least.

yumyumyum said:
All privileged members get their own personal kimoaki komarisa! So contribute and help out the site and get yours today!!

Well, they are cute, but could I perhaps get one less likely to suffer unending misery followed by pointless death?

Updated

Nezumi said:
Well, I have dabbled in tag editing in the past, at least.

Well, they are cute, but could I perhaps get one less likely to suffer unending misery followed by pointless death?

If she does suffer that, it would be nobody else's but your fault, since just because it's a "-instert artist here-" yukkuri that doesn't mean they'll face suffering by default, it all depends of the owner.

So young man you better take responsability of your pets instead of using the old excuse of "it's not my fault! it's a "artistname" yukkuri! She was going to end like that anyway" or i'll have to confiscate any yukkuri in your possesion!

Anyway i had been thinking, and i think i'll want also the privileges, while i may not be as active i would like to be able to help when it's needed and avoid the "i want to help but no privileges man =< " scenario.

JusticeItEasy said:

Anyway i had been thinking, and i think i'll want also the privileges, while i may not be as active i would like to be able to help when it's needed and avoid the "i want to help but no privileges man =< " scenario.

...but you are already on a privileged account. Unless you want a contributor status, which doesn't have any significant difference from your current status safe for uploading stuffs? What are you exactly asking for here?

Mokomoko said:
...but you are already on a privileged account. Unless you want a contributor status, which doesn't have any significant difference from your current status safe for uploading stuffs? What are you exactly asking for here?

w-wha? really? o-o didn't know, since i didn't ask for it how can i tell that's the case without doing unneeded tag edits and such?

edit: wait nevermind just found out in the part of the user settings i never touch that there is the "privilege" level thingy.

JusticeItEasy said:
-snip-

Never change, JIE.

Poweryoga, you still making that list?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8