When a yukkuri's stupidity, overconfidence, superiority complex, and/or limited experience causes them to hold a skewed view of the world that's heavily biased towards themselves. Shitheads and by that extension deibus and wasa reimus are naturally delusional creatures.
These skewed views vary but the some of the most common examples include:
- believing that they're someone special, the chosen one, a hero/king (marisa) or a princess (reimu)
- believing that they're the strongest creature in the world, can easily defeat anyone else, and anyone who manages to fight back must be cheating somehow
- believing that every other creature (especially humans) exist to serve them as their slaves, making them easy is their responsibility
- believing that they cannot make any mistakes at all and if something in their plans went wrong it's someone else's fault
- believing that their (or their children's) cuteness means that they'll be forgiven from any wrongdoings that they do
- believing that everything that a human have (house, food, clothes, etc) are found/given instead of being earned/bought and thus they must have equal rights to obtain those items too, usually claiming "easiness are meant to be shared!"
- believing that saying "don't notice [insert yukkuri type here]" while "sneaking" in broad light and in the open makes them invisible.
- believing puffing up is actually scary or even hurtful against humansa and animals.
Usually followed by reality hits hard